Massage oils and sex

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for massage oils for a sensual massage, interested in specifically finding massage oils that are safe to use internally as a sexual lube also.

My concern is some oils could upset the vaginas natural balance and be unsafe to use internally. I’ve heard some people use coconut oil, are there any massage oil brands designed specifically for this?

Hi,

In our experience the products that are designed to be 2-in-1 are generally not great. There's the Durex ones for example, which aren't the best. Tacky feeling on the skin after massage and not the best lubricant.

I think I would rather use two products that are good quality over a bad product that's convenient.

I agree with Nat.

When I massage my Mrs she wears the skimpiest of pants to ensure the oils keep away from her delicate area. and when the time comes I slide them off her and use the lube .

Its not as clumsy as it sounds and usually the intimate area is normally left until last anyway ,thats if she is still awake!

I would have to agree with nat & tom that using two suitable products rather than one mixed product seems a more suitable option to myself.

Ok thanks makes sense to get two products, do you have any recommendations on oil for a sensual massage and techniques?

I forgot to add an important point. If using the 2 product method make sure your hands are washed thoroughly before using the lube in the dedelicate area .

Cool thanks for the tips, any adivce on the lube and oil combo's you've used for sensual massages?

Anyone have any experience with hemp based products?

Thung wrote:

Ok thanks makes sense to get two products, do you have any recommendations on oil for a sensual massage and techniques?

I'd recommend the Earthly Body oils. They are great!

For massages I would definitely recommend this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27150
It leaves lovely soft feeling skin and smells amazing.
As for lubrication we use liquid silk which is waterbased

The Sliquid massage oil should work well, and then a water-based lube. I think Lovehoney ones do the job pretty well

OK thanks guys, have just bought a few Sliquid products, will let you know how they work out, will explore some other oils as well.