Massage

I thought it would be a good idea to stock up on some oil, get a bit sensual in the bedroom but at the same time have a nice way to sooth some sun burn by putting the oil in the fridge before use! I just wondered what massage oil people would recommend please Thankies x

Am I allowed to say where you can get them for 99p...

But can you edit them?

All I'll say is 99p.

shop :p

i wanted to buy some the last time i went in there but i was with my mum lol.

we dont like the massage oils, all about the lotions or massage bars from lush for us!

Dxx

yea i do have some of those in the freezer atm actually, got them free with an order from here so even better than 99p lol

What are the lush massage bars like in terms of scent, some stuff from there i find quite overpowering in smell x

*Emma* wrote:

What are the lush massage bars like in terms of scent, some stuff from there i find quite overpowering in smell x

my one they dont do anymore as it was just for xmas time, but its lovely i just rub it over my OHs skin and it all melts lnto his skin just leaving a ligh covering enoth for me to work. my one smells a bit like white chococlate and lime. i like it :-)

but its like with everything in there, you need to smell it first and see which ones u like.

the smell from my massage bar does last, i can even smell it on my hands after ive washed them, so you really need one that u like and are happy to have the smell around with for a bit :-)

Dxx

*Emma* wrote:

yea i do have some of those in the freezer atm actually, got them free with an order from here so even better than 99p lol

I find 'em sticky. Ask if they have any samples next time you're in one.

Thanks peeps x

*Emma* wrote:

I thought it would be a good idea to stock up on some oil, get a bit sensual in the bedroom but at the same time have a nice way to sooth some sun burn by putting the oil in the fridge before use! I just wondered what massage oil people would recommend please Thankies x

Don't put oil on sunburn - you risk making it worse - try using a water based moisturiser, camomile or aloe instead which will cool your skin down

Hiya Emma! Long time no see girl. Sunburn. . . As CCW said, never apply a carrier oil or oil to fresh burns. It will increase the heat due to the high fatty acid content. Here's a recipie I used when we went to the caribbean last year and it's brilliant.
A bottle of Aloe Vera gel. 15 drops of Lavender essential oil, 5 drops of Calendular assential oil, 3 drops of Peppermint essential oil and 3 drops of vitamin E oil. Mix all the ingredients well and put into fridge to go cold before using as and when required. I love massage! Love getting my hands all over the OH. Always use essential oils Emma. You can buy synthetic ones but they just don't have the same natural effect. I've been experimenting to make an oil which is a bit frothy and lotion-y that we're happy with. I'll post my findings back on here when I get something worth telling! SG x

that sounds lovely - I have no sunburn (I lurk in the shadows) but reckon I'll mix some up anyway - love lavender oil - always put a couple of drops in with the bedlinen when I wash it.

I remember years ago when I was little we just used fresh aloe vera leaves squeezed on our sunburn!

Just to add my suggestion for sun tan lotion are the Malibu dry oil sprays - no more greasy hands or sand sticking to you!!! Fab!!!!!

If you are after a massage in our house it's usually done with a lush massage bar - each peach and two's a pair is my fave so fruity! or the strawberry one is nice too but may be a little strong for you. The other thing we use are the body shop's body butters - which leave you very moisturised and silky soft and come in strong flavours like mango or blueberry, but also in more delicate scents like cocoa butter, aloe vera or unscented vitamin e.

x

Hey CCW! I do that with the bedding too! Also a few drops in the bath sometimes. I've got loads of essential oils at home. SG x

WandA wrote:

But can you edit them?External Media

All I'll say is 99p.External Media

I got some to try from for 99p, found them nice and different, but i think i would just prefer ice cubes.

diamonds wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

my one they dont do anymore as it was just for xmas time, but its lovely i just rub it over my OHs skin and it all melts lnto his skin just leaving a ligh covering enoth for me to work. my one smells a bit like white chococlate and lime. i like it :-)

but its like with everything in there, you need to smell it first and see which ones u like.

the smell from my massage bar does last, i can even smell it on my hands after ive washed them, so you really need one that u like and are happy to have the smell around with for a bit :-)

Dxx

are the lush ones condom friendly though?

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hey CCW! I do that with the bedding too! Also a few drops in the bath sometimes. I've got loads of essential oils at home. SG x

fab! essential oils are great - i use camomile in an oil I put on my face (helps calm down sensitive skin) and rose oil in the bath (some people think it's old-fashioned but I love the smell!)

sweetlove666 wrote:

diamonds wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

Dxx

are the lush ones condom friendly though?

They are oil based so they won't agree with lady bits or condoms External Media the 2 in 1 massage/lubes are the safest bet unless you want to use two separate products in each area?

x

Sorry that last sentence should read;

*in each separate area

x

ahh right. i cant use many cosmetic-y things like lush anyway as im highly allergic and they set my asthma off. i was just wondering cause my mates sometimes ask me about stuff like that like im some sort of lubricant don!

Yea I've often wondered about those, have you tried a small delicately fragranced one? Lush do them they are just hard to find in a shop, best bet might be online! The way they melt are just so sensual to start with, if lush made a lubey massage bar it would be the best!

Hehe! I can just see you now hun - pinstripe bra and knickers and these to top it off

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16011

Perhaps this could be your lube dispenser?!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16010

x