Massages

Hi I'm new here and looking for some help, I've been trying to find a massage oil that can also be used as a lube? Oft when massaging my partner the moment is ruined by having to wash my hands of the cream or oil I've been using, rather than being able to carry on to her more intimate parts. I've tried the durex ones but they dry up quite quickly on the body, so was looking for a more longer lasting nicer smelling one, any help would be great thanks.

If your partner is female then I wouldn't recommend using it on her lady parts as it could encourage a yeast infection ,Therefore for this lube would be a better choice.

This is a tricky one. I absolutely hate those durex ones so I might be a little biased but here goes. Technically I think some massage oils are genital safe as long as there are absolutely NO SUGARS in them to encourage infection. The reason they tend to not recommend them as lube is because the oil will break a condom. Unfortunately I don't know of any products except the durex that are specifically for both. Sorry I can't be more help. Hopefully someone else will have better advice.x

I didn't even know there was a massage oil and lube rolled into one. 😳

Keep baby wipes close by and just give your hands a quick wipe before you change? I wouldn't recommend using any massage product on the intimate areas, I used to really like the Durex ones until I started to explore more and I realised that they weren't that great after all. We use baby wipes and towels and just wash hands properly afterwards. x

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Yes Durex make them . It's probably a better massage oil than it is a lube.Not cheap either .

How about trying a pure coconut massage oil? As the others have said, it should contain NO sugars to ensure your lady's intimate areas stay healthy, but coconut oil is a very popular lubricant and makes a wonderful massage oil when in a liquid state. 

Your other option would be to choose a thick water-based lube, perhaps an anal one (again, with no sugars) and add a little water to it to thin it a slightly. Keep a bowl of water next to your bed and add a few drops if it starts to get sticky or dry out. 

mysteron wrote:

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Yes Durex make them . It's probably a better massage oil than it is a lube.Not cheap either .

I've used the durex one and can't recommend it. I found it did quite a poor job at both x

This states in its key features that it is :-
Perfect for massage, oral sex and foreplay.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30599

I have used this as a massage oil. It's quite a thick liquid but massages in quite nicely. I haven't used it as a lube though.

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

This states in its key features that it is :-
Perfect for massage, oral sex and foreplay.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30599

I have used this as a massage oil. It's quite a thick liquid but massages in quite nicely. I haven't used it as a lube though.

My only concern is caramel Is associated with sugar

That does contain glycerine though

Try Nuru gel.

I just read that too mysteron sorry.

Ok am I being a little dumb on lube? Even the one sold on lovehoney specifically for use on your foo foo contains glycerine. Is it just something to avoid if you're prone to yeast infections? I'm getting myself muddled lol.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33035

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

Ok am I being a little dumb on lube? Even the one sold on lovehoney specifically for use on your foo foo contains glycerine. Is it just something to avoid if you're prone to yeast infections? I'm getting myself muddled lol.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33035

Your fine and just being rightly cautious. Glycerine is a sugar alcohol ,so imo should be avoided on your lady parts .

Thanks mysteron

Superdrug do a massage gel and lubricant in one which is water based and it has been great for both uses