Massive thank you to LH!

I don't know if this is allowed but I wanted to show my HUGE appreciation to Lovehoney.
I am 19 years old. My partner and I have been together five an a half years. We always had a brilliant sex life until I became ill. My illness and medication caused a complete loss of my sex drive and we ended up only doing it once or twice a month and it felt like such a chore.
After seeing the LH advert in TV I decided to give it a try. I've made two orders now and I couldn't be happier!
My orders have bought back my sexy drive and added new excitement to our lives. Not even including the toys, all the gifts like massage items and sex essentials has really made things so much easier and since I ordered, I've had sex almost every night!

I really can't say how much I owe to LH for making it a nice, friendly, comfortable and non-dirty experience with so many helpful, real reviews and advice.

Thank you from me and my partner!

Hey, I know what your saying, LH has helped me & hubby too, we again have health issues & are new to sex aids & toys.

So a huge thanks from me too

Jx

Woohoo!! That's so great - thank you so much for letting us know. It's great to know that we're having a positive impact on peoples' lives :)

Happy Christmas!

Couldn't be more positive! If only I had the money to get more!

Its very addictive enjoy it LH is the best in the world

Love this :)