Mastering the woman on top?

Hi there I’m hoping you can help iv never been Abel to do the woman on top as I never have a good rhythm or it slips out​:cry:just wondering if you had any tips as I’d love to master this? I feel like my size doesn’t help either I’m currently 12st so quite heavy any ideas or tips would be great please and thank you.

4 Likes

Hey @The_lady_in_pink! You’ve done a similar thread to this before so I’ll link my reply here but there was lots of other helpful comments.

Is there anything you’re in particular you’re finding difficult? Have you already tried some of the suggestions in that thread?

3 Likes

For me it’s all about slow speed reverse cowgirl. Taking it slow also really helps stop his cock slipping out, that and it helps reduce aching legs for me. I tend to only allow the head of his cock inside me when doing it this way, I find it a real tease and I know he likes to watch his head going in and out rather than let myself swallow his whole cock to the base. I’ll just stick to slow movements rocking forward and back with my boobs down by his feet and my bum up in the air… I want him to see everything. I’ll usually reach back with both hands and hold my bum cheeks apart to make sure he see all of me. I want him to see the lot, my pussy lips gripping his sides of his cock, the creamy juices gathering on his shaft with each insertion, the twitching of my bum like a rabbits nose as I cum… everything.

That and it’s just as much fun if I stay in this position after the huge creampie he’s just filled me with. I’ll push it all out while rubbing my clit to orgasm again and let drip and fall back down onto his cock while I cum…. god it’s just something else and we both absolutely love it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

I’m quite similar to you, cowgirl just isn’t great for me as I can’t go super fast and don’t have a lot of weight behind me (around 8st) :sweat_smile: I find grinding can be very nice, and it means you can be on your knees instead of balancing :sweat_smile: I also agree with @Blonde_Bunny about a slow reverse cowgirl, plus it hits more internal sweet spots for me personally so I love it, and again you can be on your knees, could even balance on your partners legs or have their knees up to have something to balance on as well :woman_shrugging: As always, constant practice works wonders :drooling_face: Another tip, I tend to act as if I’m doing kegel exercises when I’m on top to provide a variation in tightness that I can’t do when he’s on top and going at it, and he really enjoys that and it helps keep him inside me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

First, 12 stone isn’t heavy.
As the guy below, I can angle and push to make sure everything stays in place.
Take a look at some of the "positions of the week " if you like a challenge

4 Likes

He loves it when I do reverse cowgirl so that he can see me make his cock disappear :smirk:, I start off slow, going forwards and backwards and only take his head at first, while I’m doing that he’ll be grabbing my sides and talking dirty to me :drooling_face:. He’ll spank me and tell me to take all of him and go faster and then he’ll put lube on and insert his fingers into my bum :woozy_face: and he loves watching his cock going in and out of me.

In cowgirl it’s the same, he loves to see me making his cock disappear, watching it disappear faster and faster, he’ll start to play with my boob’s and nipple’s, then he’ll move to my clit, teasing it and caressing it :drooling_face::sweat_drops: and put my bullet there and likes to see my facial expressions when I cum all over him :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I definitely haven’t mastered cowgirl, but I enjoy it! While my husband usually prefers positions from behind, he likes cowgirl more than reverse cowgirl because of watching my boobs bounce :eyes: I feel like his penis goes in the deepest in this position with my whole weight pressing down :thinking: and I like being in charge of putting it in :ok_hand: My legs tire out pretty quickly, so after a while of him enjoying the view and laying back, he’ll start thrusting - not sure if it’s with or opposite to my rhythm (he goes up while I go down) and I LOVE how hard it hits me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Once he starts thrusting though, he’ll cum really quickly, so I have to be close to climax if I want to be finished off with his penis :+1:

6 Likes

Take it slow, don’t worry about jumping on and going turbo time straight away, start with some grinding while you get comfortable and work your way up over time.

Get him to put a couple of pillows under his bum and it will give a much better angle for you both and should stop him slipping out :+1:

Don’t worry about how much you weigh (I know it’s easier said than done) :heart: And don’t worry about how you look because your partner is going to be absolutely LOVING the view no matter what you’re doing! :heart_eyes_cat::heart:

3 Likes

My wife has the same issue on top, i she can’t get a good pace going. Her knees ache after a while​:joy: but slow & steady is the best & then I grab her ass & lift her & pound her really fast​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::peach::fire:

2 Likes

My wife does not care for being on top… I think she likes the old-school missionary style with the head of my cock just inside her pointed up and doesn’t care for the depth I think. I will try and initiate her to do some reverse cowgirl as her knees are in better shape than mine and her neck is frigged from a car accident.

Looking forward to introducing her to the Discovery Anal lube from LH next weekend… pretty stoked to leave kids behind and have a few days of passion. Been too long…

3 Likes

I love it when my wife goes on top as I get a great view and my hands are free to touch anything, but if she can’t get the rhythm/ feels tired / or just want to switch it up for faster moves- she will raise up and I do all the work from underneath.
This way it doesn’t matter what the person on top is doing as the one underneath controls the pace and angle.
Works for me!!

1 Like

Although out of stock we’ve been looking into this. We’re in our 40s not the fittest, realising getting old happens earlier than ya think lol and thought ooh this could be a lot of fun.

Anyone tried it?

2 Likes

Oh weight does not matter, I’m a squishy size 18 and love getting on top… Sometimes I squat over him and go fast but he loves it too much haha or just do an o motion on him slow and deep, and mix it up with leaning forward with my tits in his face grinding and twerking on him :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

The thigh burn is real :joy::fire: I need to do more leg days at the gym any advice is appreciated people :see_no_evil: my achy muscles thank you I’m advance.

3 Likes

yep , last night: Lie perfectly still, resist the urge to push and let m’lady do all’a that

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your replies I think because it’s been so long since I was last physical I’m slightly nervous and scared iv forgotten what to do x

1 Like