Masturbating During Sex

I have always played with myself during sex - men just want your hole and that does nothing for me - so I touch myself or use toys on my clit

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a bit of a generalisation. From the comments on this forum and speaking for myself i love nothng more than stimulating all a womenā€™s erogenous zones. Her orgasms are far more important than mine.

8 Likes

I have to agree with rockstar on this one, not all men ā€œjust want your holeā€ hubby loves to do plenty more than that :wink:

5 Likes

The Mrs always uses her bullet vibe during sex. She is usually using it before I get chance to get my kit off and she uses it throughout the love making. She finds PIV a bit uncomfortable when it first goes in and the vibrations help ease the discomfort. She knows what she likes and I love to see her enjoying herself.

4 Likes

@izzywizzy

I love rubbbing my clit during sex i just love the feeling of my pussy getting wet and my clit aroused also love my husbands thick cā€¦k inside me as we have sex

5 Likes

100% agree with you there, I love nothing more than making sure my OH gets all the orgasms she wants and needs before any PIV, even if we are going to have a quickie I still make sure I get her ā€˜juices flowingā€™ before anything else.

4 Likes

Yeah i usually do.

Hubby loves watching

3 Likes

@rockstar
Sorry - you are right that not all men want just vaginal sex - I had a lot of bad experiences years ago and my views can often be biased

4 Likes

Big turn n.on for.my husband particularly if i change positions @Loopylou

3 Likes

@izzywizzy we all do that. I also hate being tarred with the ā€œall menā€ brush, but it saddens me more that enough men are a certain way that it leads to generalisation.

ā€¦ I like to own the saying ā€œnice guys finish lastā€. Iā€™m a nice guy. Sex for me is about trying to make the other person have a great time.

The hot guys out there that get more attention/sex likely donā€™t worry about trying so hard. :wink:

4 Likes

My previous boyfriend was jealous of toys, etc. and also didnā€™t like for me to help myself during sex. It was annoying but it didnā€™t affect our relationship. The first sexy time with my now husband, he basically grabbed my hand placed it on my vagina so I could help him get me off. The second time with him I took the reigns and my little bullet vibe made an appearance!

5 Likes

We both love this and watching each other. Just a normal and regular part of sex for us.

5 Likes

Masturbation during sex is absolutely awesome and a super hot turn on my wife will use a clit sucker while I masturbate and when she ready to orgasim Iā€™ll cum on her clit :blush:

5 Likes

Nearly always, I love the fact that the OH uses her wand on her clit during sex, I can feel the vibrations whilst inside her. And when she orgasms the contractions of her pussy, helps me to cum.

3 Likes

The only guys that would be upset by their OH masturbating during sex would be those with fragile egos (commonly known as the, ā€œArenā€™t I Enough?ā€ complex).

I personally think itā€™s great if Sexterminatrix can help herself to the buttons I might not be pushing for her at that time, and I take notes to make sure theyā€™re being pushed next time around. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I almost always have a vibrator on my clit while we have sex :blush:

4 Likes

Most of the time, doing my part is getting out of my wifeā€™s way so she can rub her clit during PIV. If it were up to me, Iā€™d go down on her for 2-3 Oā€™s every day before I ever came inside, but thatā€™s not what she wants on the daily.

But yes, being in a safe and comfortable relationship where sheā€™s able do do what she wants is also a way of doing my part.

5 Likes

@LRLRL I feel you. I really do. Iā€™d do that for my OH if she asked. Every now and then I remind her itā€™s what Iā€™d happily do. One day ā€¦ maybe.

V.true re: getting out of her way. Wifey is the same. Iā€™ve chatted with her about how Iā€™d like to be more ā€˜responsibleā€™ for her orgasms more often. Before me, I think my wife basically did have to get herself there most of the time ā€¦ itā€™s hard for her to relax and let it be something that is done for her instead.

ā€¦ she also struggles being the centre of attention in general, and thatā€™s 10-fold during sex.

5 Likes

YESSS, if i havenā€™t yet come, which is rare as my partner like to ensure i have several times before we get to penetration then 100% i need to come and im coming now!!!

3 Likes

EXACTLY THIS! Since having my daughter i find it extremely difficult to come from just penetration unless its a super strong vibe.

5 Likes