Masturbating During Sex

Does anyone else masturbate during sex?

I remember the first time I did. My partner was giving me deep penetrating thrusts and I was so turned on that I started to rub my clit. I came so quickly that it surprised me. I was embarrassed that during sex I had selfishly seen to myself and apologised to him. His reaction surprised me as he thought it extremely sexy and told me that I was a woman who knew what I wanted. From then on I do it wherever the feeling of release needs satisfying, even coming to orgasm before he does.

13 Likes

I actively encourage my Mrs is flick the bean while we have sex. She gets off more on that so there’s more chance of us climaxing at the same time :slight_smile:

She also enjoys watching my stroke myself during if we are getting some toys or switching positions

4 Likes

Before our role reversal, when PIV and PIA were still on the menu, my wife rarely orgasmed through penetrative sex alone and would always use a bullet, wand or other toy on her clitoris to achieve her orgasms. I loved it. The fact that she knew what she wanted and how to achieve it every time was and still is a massive turn on.

Now that she has taken on the male role in our relationship and I am the one being penetrated 80% of her orgasms are through masturbation, the rest being provide via my tongue or fingers.

3 Likes

@Love_Stud_Too
we both do this and we both find it, very much, a turn on!

I think there is nothing as sexy as a woman who, like you said, knows what she wants and is open enough to get after it! extremely hot :hot_face: :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Honestly, I thought most vagina/clit owners would do that at least now and then during piv sex. No? Maybe not all the time, but not unusual either?

3 Likes

I do it on a regular basis, I have never been able to orgasm through penetration before my current partner so I always masturbated. Why should he get an orgasm from sex and not you? Get yours!

10 Likes

As a woman I will enjoy the work of my fingers or a vibrator on my clit while my husband sucks my breasts - totally normal… :lovehoney_heart:

10 Likes

My wife is exactly the same in that she can’t orgasm through just sex alone. She will always have something on her either and will switch between her fingers and a vibrator.

I agree, why should us men have all the fun.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t consider this ‘masturbating during sex’.
Penetration is one form of sexual stimulation, rubbing the clit is another, stimulating the g-spot with your hand is another etc… it’s all just another form of genital stimulation or way to get pleasure. It’s all just part of sex.

9 Likes

We do this frequently during sex.
He likes it when he’s anal, and I’ve either got my dildo in or I’m using my womanizer Pro40 - his favourite.

Another one which I like doing is, with me on my back, he’s on his knees and he’s got my ankles. My legs partly open and I’ve got a finger either side of his cock as he’s moving applying a bit of pressure, and my thumb on my clit :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Omg thats exactly what we did this morning I rubbed my clit whilst he liked my nipples had a massive orgasam no squirt sadly @batjamboree

4 Likes

Sucking on boobs is so underrated @AWB1955 @batjamboree

3 Likes

I’ve always considered it just part of sex to make sure the woman I’m with gets there too. Are there really that many men out there that don’t? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s a must @AWB1955 for Saturday morning- long lay in and then a good fumble before the girls wake up - I just love boob play - this just opens the flood gates for him to enjoy :stockings: :yum:

7 Likes

I think it should be taught in school to boys and girls - forget basic sex education- teach how to enjoy the body without just penis in vagina- talk about how to satisfy your partner and be open minded

8 Likes

We always did this during piv sex, it made everything even more intense.
We now no longer practice piv but the mutual masturbation is even better. Must be all the practice we had :wink:

5 Likes

My wife has to stimulate her clit during sex to be able to orgasm, normally the easiest and our favourite position is doggystyle.
We have only even managed to make her cum through PIV a few times in all the years we have been together

6 Likes

Yes, there absolutely are.

2 Likes

My wife loves being stretched, and I love to stretch her…
it often starts with her playing with her clit while I am inside, then she’ll push a couple of fingers in (it’s almost like she’s jerking me off inside her sometimes).
I usually have to pull out before I finish, at which point I work up to fisting her.
She squirts loads (which helps with the fisting).
Having been with quite a few people, I genuinely think a dripping wet, stretched hole feels better than anything else…
Apologies for being course! :joy:

5 Likes

That just makes me sad. I personally find I get so much from giving pleasure … :man_shrugging: Even on a one-night stand I’d always make sure I did my part.

I asked wifey recently if guys she’s been with were ‘givers’, but i don’t think she felt comfortable answering (fair enough - perhaps a weird thing to ask). Part of me hopes so but we’ve been together 20yrs, and most evidence suggests not.

3 Likes