Masturbating for partner

Love watching her and we often cam play when working away but if I’m with her then she usually gets me a bit more involved after a brief solo play.

1 Like

Fun for long distance, but if we’re in the same room, kind of just want to join in together

2 Likes

I don’t enjoy being watched, and watching the wife just ends up with me joining in.

1 Like

Hubby n I watch each other all the time. It’s really a turn on for us​:relaxed:

4 Likes

I love watching, and also being watched. I’m not sure why. It’s just so intimate and exciting to see your partner pleasuring themselves.

2 Likes

I would love to watch my OH playing with herself but I think we’re both a bit too awkward :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m down for watching and doing the playing

1 Like

Totally love being watched and watching, also masturbating together. When my partner watches me, the look on her face is such a turn on - encouraging, lust, soothing all it once. So hard to describe but so encourages me to just go with it!! Sometime she gets vocal and starts dirty talk and that is also a huge turn on as well!! Love it!!

1 Like

I enjoying watching and being watched. It took me a long time to get hubby happy with doing it due to his upbringing and even now much prefers if we are masturbating at the same time so the focus isn’t all on him.

1 Like

I thought that I’d be embarrassed to do this, but as it turns out, I’m not. Happy to have him watch and help, as he sees fit. I think he prefers not to be watched, as he encourages me to take over.

1 Like

I definitely enjoy both, watching and being watched! As some others mentioned it’s a good opportunity for you and your partner to learn how the other likes it, what works for them, what are your own personal tricks for your body. Also it’s just so damn steamy! I always feel dirty (in the fun way) when my partner watches me, and when I watch him it makes me feel powerful.

1 Like

I love to see my submissive wife play with herself because she then wants me more but i love to say not yet

3 Likes

Love consential watching & being watched. Huge turn on!

1 Like

I’d love that my OH played with herself far more. The thought of her using her dildos is a huge turn on, which I’d love to watch. Most of the time it’s me using them on her.
She enjoys watching me.

1 Like

This topic should be combined with previous topic of same thing discussed may 16

1 Like

I love watching! Not so sure about him watching me though…

2 Likes

I’m very happy to masturbate in front of my wife. She’ll often assist!

1 Like

Love watching my other half masturbate. Sometimes a little help towards the finish is welcomed!

3 Likes

Yes I love both doing it and watching her. One of my biggest fantasies to to “catch” her or have her call me upstairs and surprise me

2 Likes

I like to watch him anytime and he says he loves to me and it turns him on like crazy. I usually use a dildo and he says this is his favorite thing!

2 Likes