Masturbating for partner

Hi all, so my wife likes to watch me masturbating, and i really enjoy playing with myself infront of her and it got me thinking how many others like to watch or like to be watched whilst they masturbate?

9 Likes

Love to be watched!

3 Likes

Either watching or being watching….I love it!

2 Likes

I’ve always considered masturbation a very private affair, probably due to my upbringing and the typical stigmas associated with the activity. However, recently I’ve managed to do so at Sexterminatrix’s request, and I have to say it’s become one of my favourite things, especially the look of awe she has when I finally come for her viewing pleasure.

2 Likes

Actually one of my regular fantasies. Personally it really does it for me, watching or being watched (or doing both at the same time, also fun)

11 Likes

I feel a bit anxious being watched, but my partner really enjoys seeing me masturbate with toys. It helps if I can’t see him so I’ll usually wear a blindfold or face away from him. He’ll either wait until after I’m done to have his turn or we’ll have some DVP with the toy.

5 Likes

Hubby love’s watching me. Either with toys or just my fingers, but most of the time he likes me to do both. And when he’s at work I send him videos/photos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

It’s something that my wife was unsure about at first but when I asked if I can watch, she was not so happy to start with. I assured her, it’s something that is natural, and to me, there is no better site than seeing my wife happy. It can be as simple as a cup of tea or time with her greedy girl toy, if she is happy, so am I.
I love watching her and she likes to see it back.

3 Likes

Yip…we are comfortable masterbating for each other to watch… I enjoy being watched and love seeing my wife pleasure herself with hands or toys. My wife will have a chat while I’m having a play.

1 Like

I don’t mind being watched or watching, but I love sending photos and videos to my husband when he is at work.

10 Likes

I love being watched, more so being walked in on, caught in the act, and then watched :drooling_face:

11 Likes

My wife really enjoy watching me and I like it when she is watching. But most of the times it end out in sex or us masturbating together. What I really like when I masturbate in front of her she eventually starts massaging my balls.

3 Likes

Love to watch the OH masturbating, learn a few tricks along the way.

1 Like

Yes, with you on that.

2 Likes

Not sure if I’d end up laughing in embarrassment if I had someone watching me :thinking:

1 Like

Me and hubby both love watching each other.

The first few times we were both a bit self conscious but seeing how much each other enjoys it spurred us on!

6 Likes

Love it. Sometimes I need to stimulate myself to get ‘hard’ for sex. I love doing this on my knees whilst staring deep into her eyes as she plays with my balls with her feet.

2 Likes

A regular part of what we do. We both love to watch each other and be watched by each other.

2 Likes

We both like watching each other but neither of us likes being watched! :rofl::flushed: it doesn’t happen often as a result

4 Likes

I love watching my other half and I think he quite likes watching me. It always ends in more though hehe

5 Likes