Masturbating in front of partner first time please help!

I am thinking of masturbating in front of wife for the first time but feel very nervous! Would like it to eventually to lead to mutual masturbation just worried about wanking in front of wife if she does not find it a turn on or where to shoot my load. Suggestions please. Do you ladies find your partner wanking in front of you a turn on ? and should I just pull my pants down or do it naked? Suggestions please help!!

Hi Mr S,

The best way to know is to ask her, just try and chose the right moment to talk about it and how she feels with the idea. The first time I did this, wasn't something I had planned it just seemed right at that moment in time, as I find most things seem to work better that way. The more planned things are the less they tend to work out how you imagined. My OH said afterwards how it really turned her on. as for where to let it go, well she may surprise you and tell you where she would like it,,, ;-)

good reply above and agree first time was a spur of the moment during a really passionate session and she was blown away and loved it , we do have mutual times as well

just go for it and she her reaction you may be surprised

I agree planning takes alot of the fun out of it. Give it a go... you'll both never know what you like until you try it ;-)

I love to watch my husband; knowing I turn him on so much is a huge turn on for me.

Rebecca x

Just go for it. Don't go for the face. Drop a load over her tits and see how she reacts. And don't get the hair!

Hell no..not the hair. I once had to shower then get the hair dryer out at 1.30am...couldn't sleep with that cold, wet stuff in my hair!

I do especially like it if my husband wanks into my mouth.

Rebecca x

I always find it a huge turn on and I enjoy it most when im lying back and he's kneeling over me and he cums on my chest but i agree that it should be spontaneous and like the others said avoid the eyes and hair :)

I like to wank off in front of a woman

Sure your wife has wanked you of before so don't see what the problem is. Having said that, an ex girlfriend (4years) refused to masturbate in front of me although I begged. Everyone is different, and as always 'communication' is the key word, good luck :)

Hi

Introduce it as part of the sex play, get her to start wanking you and then take over, ensure that you are going to cum where she wants you to, my wife likes it on her tits never on her face, which I personally find a little disappointing. I do enjoy cumming on her so its all good.

It is nerve wracking the first time to say the least, communication is the key though make sure of what she is ok with first.

Masturbating in front of one another is a deep pleasure and a great way of learning what works and what doesn't for your partner; you are turning very private pleasures into shared intimacy if all goes well. Easier, if I may suggest, to evolve from bedroom play than pants down and off.