Masturbating in Public.

Just a thread to see people's thoughts and what they get up to. I love masturbating and do it whenever I need to or want to despite being in a healthy relationship. I've done it in pub toilets, work, beaches etc. Just when I need to. Also love the thought of getting caught so sometimes purposely get caught if the setting is right (saunas, certain bars etc). What's everyone else's thoughts?

I think that it's wrong to do it with the intention of maybe get caught. I wouldn't want to walk in on someone masturbating, I would find it horrible. What if a child saw you? In my opinion you can't do it where you might get caught, it's wrong on so many levels.

The getting caught part is only in certain places such as sex clubs or gay saunas. I would be mortified if caught in a public place such as a shop or something.

I don't like the idea of people doing it to get purposely caught. It's not fair on the person who catches you. They didn't consent to your fantasy.

If you're going to masturbate in public, that's fine, you do you, but I would make sure that the risks are actually very minimal. The thrill of getting caught is nice, but actually getting caught can turn out very differently!

Nope nope nope. 

A healthy sex life depends on consent as a foundation.

Masturbating in public with the hopes of "getting caught" (outside of rolepleay or a previous discussion with said "catcher") requires a non-consenting person to be involved.

It doesn't matter whether you "only" do it in a gay sauna/sex club or not. You're making a huge assumption that the other people attending the venue want to be a part of your sexual gratification. By not getting consent beforehand you are effectively forcing your turn on, on them, which I'm sure you'll agree breaks all sorts of consent rules. 

Absolutely a no go for me.

I have stumbled across people masturbating in gay clubs, and quite honestly it's pretty gross and can really ruin your mindset for a good evening. As you're constantly wondering what you'll see next.

I'm pretty sexually liberated, and go to places where there is public play between consenting adults and that doesn't bother me in the slightest. But even in those situations its frowned upon to be intentionally caught masturbating.

PushThoseLimits wrote:

Just a thread to see people's thoughts and what they get up to. I love masturbating and do it whenever I need to or want to despite being in a healthy relationship. I've done it in pub toilets, work, beaches etc. Just when I need to. Also love the thought of getting caught so sometimes purposely get caught if the setting is right (saunas, certain bars etc). What's everyone else's thoughts?

Ew no definitely not.

Masterbating were there is a risk of being caught is wrong whether you want to be or not. I don't think it shows consideration for other people at all.

Errrm, no!