Masturbating in unusual places

Where’s the most random place you have done it? ( obviously not in front of strangers)!

4 Likes

Hey @Dom624 I have updated the title , to take public out…. Less likely to look :eyes: like thread for acts in front or strangers or public which may cause offence and more about random / unusual places. :+1::star_struck:

4 Likes

Hmm in a van, in the back of a car, at an abbey turned wedding venue lol…
I may not have had many experiences but the ones I have had haven’t by far been dull :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Work toilets, on top of a mountain, in a van in traffic. Nowhere overly daring really, I much prefer the bedroom for sexy activities.

5 Likes

I’ve had a couple first one in a field when out walking, second one in the toilet at work, third shower at the gym and then driving my car all made me even more horny after!

3 Likes

Work toilet
Gym / swimming pool single private shower

4 Likes

On a train late one evening is probably the most unusual. I had the carriage to myself and had just been with somebody I was seeing at the time. I was incredibly flustered :joy:

7 Likes

Only in the toilets at work. I don’t consider that unusual though. :smirk_cat: I used to go to meetings at a company HQ where they actually had condom machines in the toilets - goodness knows what they got up to there. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’ve never masturbated solo in any unusual places, but I have hubby :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve masturbated him in quite a few places, and he’s masturbated me too (no one in view) My favourite place, when we went away for our wedding anniversary, at night found a secluded spot on the beach, and masturbated each other.

6 Likes

Thank you! Veery bad wording n glad you realised what I meant! Saved me a lot of bother!:kissing_heart: work toilets is pretty much a given, has to be done when can’t concentrate cause horny, only way to clear the mind! Train must be mine too,out of view of course

4 Likes

Probably at work I was working late one night and was wearing a remote toy so while i was at my desk I was getting thrills until I hit the point of no return.

3 Likes

Bloody hell there isn’t many places I haven’t . Im a very horny bugga 2bh . If I see a bit of downblouse I’ll go the nearest place . But most unusual was either in the forklift . Or behind the chimney as I’m a rampant roofer :grin:

2 Likes

I did read an article about a young lady who used to masturbate anytime she was caught up in a traffic jam on the motorway as a way of relieving the bordom.

Personally in the same situation I just listen to the radio. :innocent:

3 Likes

I too have done it while sat in traffic :face_with_hand_over_mouth: it felt so naughty but exciting all at the same time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Could have well been caught on camera on a train I’d have thought. If you were I’m sure the guys/girls manning the cameras were fully engrossed :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

1 Like

Quite a few years ago we were on a caravan holiday
But the caravan didn’t have a toilet or shower these were in a block for all to use
2one evening my wife wanted a shower but didn’t want to go there on her own, she got undressed and just put a towel around herself
So I went with her in the female shower block and cubicle
She removed the towel and a held on to it not to get in wet, she kept on having to press the silly shower shower button
By this time I was very aroused and asked her if she wanted it in the shower
She said no in here as someone might hear us a kick us off the site
But she would give me a handjob
I remember just taking off my bottom off
She had one hand pleasuring me and her other hand kept pressing the button :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I did it on an airplane once

7 Likes

I done it in a hot tub at the local pool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

change room in store :stuck_out_tongue: shot my load into a tissue - so no evidence left.

1 Like

I did it in a shower attached to changing room. A guy came in and I turned my back to him but was sure that he realised what I was doing. He returned to the shower and stepped in next to me and started seeing to himself. Nothing was said, we both just enjoyed what we were doing and having a quick look at each other’s progress.

5 Likes