Masturbating in unusual places

Where’s the most random place you have done it? ( obviously not in front of strangers)!

3 Likes

Hey @Dom624 I have updated the title , to take public out…. Less likely to look :eyes: like thread for acts in front or strangers or public which may cause offence and more about random / unusual places. :+1::star_struck:

4 Likes

Hmm in a van, in the back of a car, at an abbey turned wedding venue lol…
I may not have had many experiences but the ones I have had haven’t by far been dull :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Work toilets, on top of a mountain, in a van in traffic. Nowhere overly daring really, I much prefer the bedroom for sexy activities.

2 Likes

I’ve had a couple first one in a field when out walking, second one in the toilet at work, third shower at the gym and then driving my car all made me even more horny after!

2 Likes

Work toilet
Gym / swimming pool single private shower

2 Likes

On a train late one evening is probably the most unusual. I had the carriage to myself and had just been with somebody I was seeing at the time. I was incredibly flustered :joy:

4 Likes

Only in the toilets at work. I don’t consider that unusual though. :smirk_cat: I used to go to meetings at a company HQ where they actually had condom machines in the toilets - goodness knows what they got up to there. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’ve never masturbated solo in any unusual places, but I have hubby :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve masturbated him in quite a few places, and he’s masturbated me too (no one in view) My favourite place, when we went away for our wedding anniversary, at night found a secluded spot on the beach, and masturbated each other.

5 Likes

Thank you! Veery bad wording n glad you realised what I meant! Saved me a lot of bother!:kissing_heart: work toilets is pretty much a given, has to be done when can’t concentrate cause horny, only way to clear the mind! Train must be mine too,out of view of course

3 Likes

Probably at work I was working late one night and was wearing a remote toy so while i was at my desk I was getting thrills until I hit the point of no return.

2 Likes