Masturbating outdoors?

is it wrong to masterbate outdoors?

I don't think it's wrong....maybe abit odd depending on where but certainly not wrong :P

dani5791 wrote:

I don't think it's wrong....maybe abit odd depending on where but certainly not wrong :P

oh definately i agree on picking your place well. my garden is secluded so i often lay on the lounger and masterbate. being outdoors and naked makes me so hard. you ever masterbated outdoors Dani? x

have done it before with my oh, so i would say its not wrong. but it does depend on where you are .

bb1137 wrote:

have done it before with my oh, so i would say its not wrong. but it does depend on where you are .

you masterbated each other or youselves? x

I have yes but as you were I was secluded I don't think I could do anything like that near people lol! Unless a camping trip counts haha!

dani5791 wrote:

I have yes but as you were I was secluded I don't think I could do anything like that near people lol! Unless a camping trip counts haha!

im the same! i once tried in a train toilet but couldnt cum knowing someone was waiting outside! lol. its awkward for a guy wanking outdoors though, it gets messy! you women have it easy! ha ha! x

I do it regularly, not to ejaculaion though I really enjoy the fresh air around my cock and balls. No-one can see me but that thought makes me very hard.

Yes have done it before in a very secluded spot with my oh. It was a big turn on.

I used to spend 2 hours on guard in the army in a secluded gate with a little hut to sit it.

Nothing to do for two hours to used to have at least a couple each time.

But outside masturbation and sex is a fetish of mine.

I haven't but I would definitely like to try it somewhere secluded. Maybe somewhere not secluded but we'd be hidden (like idk why but I want to wank the fella off privately but in public if that makes sense? A danger wank basically say if his mates were at his and we were hidden under a duvet or something that I'd maybe try) a mate of mine has had a danger wank off his ex girlfriend and out in the open he swears they're possibly the most amazing ones he's ever had (I already wanted to before he said anything)

Feels lovely masturbating outdoors....so long as it's not chucking it down with rain ! Lol

Nothing wrong with it, just be careful with your place of choosing :)

When I was much younger my ex girlfriend used to wank me off on the bus. I'm sure people knew what was going on but I honestly didn't care haha

Depends where we are talking if it is public no! if there are children around NO! if your in your garden yes ! if you just there waking one off some women may find you pervy its hard to advise about this but be careful where you do it and what the intention of doing it is? why would you masturbate in public? if your masturbating ove rsomeone who your watching this is borderline creepy

i dont think its wrong. i really like to masturbate in the natur.

Nothing wrong with it although I now live in a terrace and people could see me from their bedroom windows which makes it more risky but I love it 😁

Terri JJ wrote:

Feels lovely masturbating outdoors....so long as it's not chucking it down with rain ! Lol

oh I think a hot rainy day is awesome, just adds to it all. Totally naked tho!

Have done this a few times with the oh in our garden but it could be seen if the neighbours were to look out from an upstairs window...but tbh that just adds to the thrill

Yes me an oh have done it was amazing i like to wank him off and watch him cum outside to