Masturbating standing up anyone?

Ok so i wont go into it as im sure it wil get deleted again

Do you like to masturbate standing up also do you like me get a nice shiver weak and the knees feeling?

Hello AA

The feeling i get when i masturbate standing up is different from when i have sex standing up maybe because i can start stop and play around more if im just masturbating.

Thanks for your input nice to hear im not the only one who enjoys it.

never tried it but may have to now!!!

My OH likes this too, I think it could be connected with the blood pulsing down the standing body, thus increasing the pressures and the flow of blood to those regions, heightening pleasure...

Normally the only time I have a wank stood up is in the shower - but yes, it can make your knees go a bit weak, especially at that moment when the jis leaves your balls!

Agreed!! Especially if it has been "contained" for some time!!

Best not to leave it "contained" for too long - your knees may give out on you!

True the intense feeling is much greater if you have not masturbated regular then my knees do go very weak enough for me to wobble,But as i do masturate alot i still get the nice shivers going up my legs and i still get the weak knees.

I imagine now i dont imagine i know it can be alot messier for us men to masturbate standing up so maybe thats why you dont hear men talking about it.

I imagine its Less messy for women to masturbate standing up??

For me i dont like to contain myself to a area like a bath or toilet to make the cleaning up easier,So towels on the floor and then i can forget about not getting the carpet messy,When you relax and masturbate standing up without the thought ive got to be carefull then the orgasm feeling is much greater and those shivers i get up my legs are WOW!!