Masturbating staying other places?

I’ve been staying at my boyfriends parents over Christmas, a week now and they are pretty old school so we have separate rooms! (we are 19/20 so maybe this is normal). There is no privacy to do anything together so I have been having to masturbate discreetly either first thing in a morning or in the shower. It feels a bit weird but I can’t wait! Anyone else in a similar situation over the holidays?

2 Likes

We have had family (sons) staying with us over the Christmas period so we have had to be more discrete than normal (no naked days, bondage gear or loud machines). We have managed to have at least one masturbation session for my wife every day though. I don’t get to masturbate unless she allows it and that didn’t happen till this morning so no real change for me.

1 Like

If I’m staying over at someone else’s house then me and oh don’t bother. Being in someone else’s house and bed, we feel it’s disrespectful.

If someone stays at my house, depending how far away they are sleeping, we will have sex or masturbating, it will be very discreetly.

1 Like

Depends on a few things really, where I am or who I’m with. We do stay over at friends and family quite often but agree with @FireCracker89 that sex at someone else’s house somehow doesn’t feel right unless there’s an opportunity to be very private.

That said I’ve stayed over at friends and family and masturbated plenty of times and been discreet about it. My husband will normally try and wait but we usually have some condoms with us so if he really needs to wank he can use one and not make a mess. If someone was staying with me for a few days I would expect they would probably need to relieve themselves at some point also.

1 Like

Each person is different with what they are comfortable doing and where. Personally, staying in someone else’s home doesn’t stop me from masturbating, and I think it’s common sense to be discreet and to not leave a mess when you’re a guest. I don’t think it’s disrespectful unless my volume (moaning, buzzing, bed squeaking) would alert others of sexual activity, I leave a mess of bodily fluids, or they outright tell me: Please don’t masturbate or have sex while you’re staying here… :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

If I need to do it then I’ll do it and be discreet about it like in the bathroom or somewhere. It won’t be a big session either, just quickly and enough to get the job done!

We’re staying with friends for New Year but she still likes to masturbate so this morning I spooned her while she used a bullet on her clitoris. She kept her knickers on though just in case she got wetter than usual.

We’ll be doing the same tomorrow morning too I would imagine.

1 Like

We stayed over at some friends the last few nights including last night for New Year and this morning I woke up feeling very horny. He rubbed my clit for me and I had a wonderful morning orgasm and I wanked him for quite a long time with a condom on in case he came.

1 Like

Would only do it staying with family, not friends.