masturbating using condoms

Hi all

just wondering i sometimes use condoms for masturbating into as well as keeping clean and practicing using them but i also have a few fleshlights. do u think it is ok to be using condoms instead of trying to clean up. it is also annoying trying to dispose of them once used as well

thanks

Hi coolboz

It is ok to do whatever makes you feel comfortable during masturbation. If you sometimes want to masturbate into a condom then that's totally fine. My boyfriend does this from time to time as he's a uni student in halls and find that it's easier to dispose of than a wad of tissues haha.

However, you should still be cleaning your fleshlights to keep them in good condition and apply the renewer powder to stop them from going tacky :)

Do whatever's comfortable! We used to call this a posh wank, at school 😂

You could certainly use condoms for an easier clean up. But you'd need to use a bit of lube for that to work with your Fleshlights (you don't want to damage the material or tear the condom-would defeat the purpose!) so they'd still need a wash and powder afterwards :)

Put your used condom back to the wrapper. We dispose all our used condoms in that manner.

haha - Sex Squid - we did too :)

1 Like

My wife does this to me sometimes then empties it into my mouth.