Masturbating while partner is asleep?

I’ve recently found out my Hubby and at first I found it really hard. Not so much that it was why he was asleep but th are y he was being so secretive about it.

2 Likes

He perhaps thinks that women think that men don’t / shouldn’t masturbate. :disappointed:

1 Like

On a regular occurrence when I was married to my ex, but never get the chance with my new partner when I’m at home.

I’ve been known to with as little motion as possible not to wake him. Would never use a toy etc incase he woke as I’m not sure what he’d think.

2 Likes

I keep having the odd wet dreams still now and wonder if the Mrs hears me lol

3 Likes

Back when I was more secretive about masturbating, I could do it silently and without moving the mattress at all by lightly scraping my clit with my nail through my underwear :point_down: I’d just have to be careful not to move too much while climaxing. These days, I don’t care if it wakes him up :+1:

2 Likes

Same I can stay so so still lol

3 Likes

I have done it in the past (with her overall consent as she knows I have a higher sex drive than her) but that was before our switch to male chastity. Since then never.

Got in to bed last night around 11pm and as soon as partners head hit the pillow he was fast asleep and snoring loudly. I put up with it for about half hour but couldn’t get off to sleep so retreated to the spare bedroom intending to have a crafty wank. Ended up in there until 3:30am using various prostate stimulators and butt plugs. Partner was asleep the whole time and none the wiser until I told him this morning :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve done it quite a few times, mainly using my womanizer. He can sleep through anything :joy: so I don’t have to worry about waking him up. But a few times when he’s got up to use the bathroom, while I’ve been masturbating, he’s came back to bed and joined me :smirk:

3 Likes

Yep, I do as quietly as possible. I’ve never caught my husband doing it though. For that matter, I’ve never caught him masturbating at all :thinking:

I do tease him about this and quite blatantly ask him, but he won’t tell me, he just grins and says he doesn’t know what I’m talking about :wink:

I reckon it’s when he has a shower :grin:

4 Likes

I need to come at least once a day. If my wife isn’t in the mood then a sneak through to the spare room.

I’ve done this many times

I found last week my partner rubs one out quite regularly when I sleep…
I sleep fairly heavy and we’re both always tired due to having a 14 month old who is a night owl.

Early hours of the morning I hear rustling, but think nothing of it in my not fully awake state.
Then hear my partner moaning, put 2 and 2 together and realise she’s rubbing herself.
Instantly get rock solid, but not wanting to disturb her and potentially make her stop I just lie there like I’m sleeping and just enjoy listening to her pleasure herself…

Following morning at breakfast out of the blue I ask her “so who were you thinking about last night”
Immediately she knows I know, and just said “nobody, just felt like an orgasm”

Fair enough, we chatted about it said she does it quite regularly, most nights, mentioned how turned on I got blah blah blah.

So few days later, I wake up she’s still sleeping, thinking about the other morning start stroking, she woke up, I heard “oh” pretended not to notice cracked on, came and went to sleep…

Following morning talked about it etc.
Long story short we both do it, it’s natural, normal and nothing to be embarrassed or guilty about etc.
Communication is everything.

4 Likes

I’ve only done that one time and she woke up and asked if I wanted help with that lol

3 Likes

I’ve done this so many times as I do love the thrill of getting caught. She caught me a few times and joined in which was wonderful.

Wouldn’t mind catching her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes