Masturbation do you get prepared for cleanup towels/tissue etc..

Question goes for Men and Women :

For us blokes we are always going to get sticky and in a mess I know some women get sticky/wet and messy and some dont, but are you a person who likes the feeling of masturbation being a free feeling like on the fly kind of thing or do you prepare yourself with towels tissues or something else ready for clean up.

For most part I like to feel free when masturbating so I dont have tissues right next to me I like to enjoy the moment and when I cum I like to feel it on me and feel free and relax or still have fun with my cum.

But saying that there is times when I need some tissues next to me if it was a rushed one because people are coming over or I have plans to do something.

Maybe you like to clean up straight away then relax.

We are all different in how we like to do things![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Always some tissues, unless it is going into a fleshlight or something or in the shower obviously. But not sprayed into the belly-hair - that would be a nightmare!

Yes, I always prepare/clean-up before and after masturbation.

I'll lay a towel down on my bed to prevent any wet/lube getting on the bedsheets. After I'm done, I'll use baby wipes and the towel which are on hand to help wipe up. Then I'll sneak into the bathroom and wash my toys in the sink with toy cleaner.

I never really do it off the bat unless I'm just using my hands through my underwear but the orgasms are nowhere near as good as with a toy.

I have to put a towel down because I squirt pretty much every time, I must admit having to prep sometimes takes the edge off when the urge takes you and you just want to go with it but have to stop and get things ready. I not usually in much of a rush to clean up after.

1 Like

We have a drawer in my bedside cabinet with towels and flannels to be used in sexy stuff, so preparation is grabbing one of them. Only takes a second, but important as I'm starting to get the hang of squirting.

I just keep a toilet roll ready.

I'm circumcised so 'dry' wanking is not possible for me as it's rather chafing, and I only use lube on my own occasionally as it's a bit messy on the hands. My go-to quickie masturabtion technique is to whip off my boxers and use them to rub myself off like an artificial foreskin (though it's been so long since I had a foreskin this may not be a great analogy šŸ™‚). Jizz in the pants, lie there basking in post-orgasm comfort, then a judicious bit of folding and wiping and chuck the pants in the wash/laundry basket. Job done. šŸ‘

I always wear a condom with two pumps of extra lube inside.

I just put some paper down and just shoot over that,so much better than catching in the tissue as always rubs my sensitive bell, keep meaning to catch it then swallow it, has anyone done that,

That fact is that with all the good toys about is manual wanking going out, fleshlight ars wonderful as long as you warm up

AmyA wrote:

I have to put a towel down because I squirt pretty much every time, I must admit having to prep sometimes takes the edge off when the urge takes you and you just want to go with it but have to stop and get things ready. I not usually in much of a rush to clean up after.

Totally agree with you Amy when you say preparing takes the edge off but in some circumstances preparation is necessary, thinking about the distance between the living room and bathroom and then the "carpet" ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) The living room is my favourite place to have solo time.

KinkyMira wrote:

We have a drawer in my bedside cabinet with towels and flannels to be used in sexy stuff, so preparation is grabbing one of them. Only takes a second, but important as I'm starting to get the hang of squirting.

We also have a draw just like that as my OH gushes, sometimes if I'm on my own I will use a towel from the draw that way I'm not really preparing I just reach for it when I'm ready to move if I'm in the bedroom , If you are a squirter/gusher then I think preparing is probably best depending on where you are having fun. Carpets and Beds are not easy to dry up lol

Of course I have the added fun of not always needing tissues as I don't mind the taste of my cum so tissues isn't always needed, my tongue can be my tissue lol

I often think i would like to taste my cum but haven't had the courage to do so,

I keep promising myself but after the first shoot I turn off the idea, if I could take the bell, sorry the bull by the horns I am sure I would like the taste

I love to fill the sink with warm water and plunge my cock into the water as I cum, love seeing the ribbon of cum in the water and no mess

I guess about 90% of the time I have tissues near by . But when something totally unexpected happens I have to improvise . Have had to carry a handful to a disposal site . On the rare occasion where the wife brought me to climax quickly by surprise , she has had several facials or pearl necklaces . Damn , that sounds good !

I prefer cotton handkerchiefs and always keep some in my bedside cabinet exclusively for masturbation.

Masturbation prep for me consists of selecting the toys i wish to play with, getting my lube, chosing my position which is mostly laying down on my wooden flooring as i always leave a puddle so the floor makes for easy clean up. i like to wear an eye mask as i prefer to masturbate with my eyes shut fantasising rather than staring into the abyss. make myself cum 5-10 times then shower myself clean. šŸ¼

Never bother preparing anything, guess Iā€™m just a mucky pup, I quite enjoy the mess. Always a chore clearing up afterwards.

Gosig wrote:

Never bother preparing anything, guess Iā€™m just a mucky pup, I quite enjoy the mess. Always a chore clearing up afterwards.

Another mucky pup![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I think the cleaning up is still part of the fun afterwards, As I like to masturbate standing up sometimes, I get away with it being a big chore as I would of laid towels down obviously to protect the carpet, Or for simple easy times I go into the bathroom and aim in the loo.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Masturbation prep for me consists of selecting the toys i wish to play with, getting my lube, chosing my position which is mostly laying down on my wooden flooring as i always leave a puddle so the floor makes for easy clean up. i like to wear an eye mask as i prefer to masturbate with my eyes shut fantasising rather than staring into the abyss. make myself cum 5-10 times then shower myself clean. šŸ¼

Good old wooden floors great for mopping up puddles, I am like you sometimes I like to wear a blindfold for better imagination, Depending on how I'm masturbating.

Male here - If it's just a routine quicky i'll get my tissues out ready by my side to avoid a lengthy clean up. However during passionate sex with my partner or if i'm really into a steamy lone session, i'll finish over my OH or on my stomach and then go clean up.

I always prep before as am often rushed by rarely having any time to myself, so once done I get cleaned up right away.