I’m in the exact same place living with my parents in a small house so rarely can do anything and it gets very frustrating!
@teacake good idea actually as makes believe I’m cleaning up for example. Thanks for the idea
@AJSTAR it certainly is, do you find yourself trying to stay quiet when doing it at night as well? Given you’re in a similar situation.
@Ellax given your previous posts re living at home etc are you able to offer any advice? @hornyhotwife50 & @Kh1985 Given your previous posts and from a parent point of view are you able to offer any advise?
Maybe if you can have an honest conversation with your parents. As a parent we know these things happen and would rather not walk in on it if possible
. Also How about doing it in the shower ? My kids all play music in the shower and the bathroom door is Lockable.
We actually now have the opposite problem more often in that our older kids hear us having sex
we turn the TV up But we are in the loft conversion so they can hear creaking
we have had honest conversations with them, that it’s normal and healthy and suggested they turn their TV up too ![]()
@hornyhotwife50 thank you for the suggestions. I know they know / probably know as I had a used sock found a few years back when I was 19
that was an awkward explanation. The shower had been mentioned a few times which I do for a quickie but am an edger so often take longer than what I could stay in the shower for
good idea with the idea of the music though to cancel any sound out.
Aldo a Good idea with turning the TVs up I guess for all involved, I may try that or even on low volume at night just to stop the absolute silence.
You don’t have to tell them you need a lock so you can wank. Just say “hey I would like some privacy and knowing someone can walk in at any time is making it hard to relax/sleep” even if they DO suspect you’re wanking, they probably won’t say anything. My mother was taking medication at one point that made her loopy and she would bust into my room at 3 am to talk about the Aldi catalogue. I used to pile stuff in front of my door to slow her down lol. You can also get these little lock and chain things online for hotel doors, they don’t need to be drilled in but they slot between the frame and the handle and act like a lock so if someone tries to open the door they can only open it slightly.
@BUSTYSTCLAIRE you’re right, I think that’s what I need to do, I can wank however then and not worry about someone walking in as I’m mid-wank or cumming just have to keep things on the quiet side.
I can imagine you must have some close calls if you were doing it in the middle of the night with that happening?
I basically just hardly ever wanked at all, and was too scared to for a long time that my mum would walk in on me (ewwwww) I continued being frustrated and anxious for half my life until my husband showed me you can literally just install locks on the doors yourself. Now I own a huge arsenal of toys and I feel MUCH better about privacy. Locks will change your life. I still have nightmares that every person I have ever known walks in on me, like in Not Another Teen Movie (I think) where everyone she knows in town comes in while shes masturbating.
Put a lock on the door ![]()
You’re right thinking about it, that’s just what I need to do, It even helps after you’ve finished meaning you haven’t got to put lube away or clean up straight away (i have fallen straight asleep before now and forgot ![]()
) just incase and go straight to sleep etc because the doors locked so it doesn’t matter.
Can’t say I’ve seen the film but get the gist and totally understand how it’s changed your life for the better meaning you now have a range of toys and can use them freely!
I want to save you the 20 years of anxiety I have endured haha. Get ALL the locks and enjoy your freedom!
Thank you
I can have no care in the world then no being on edge, no need to cover up and can actually climax freely as a result
Yup I’ve been dead silent for many years and never been able to make a sound or have vibrating toys on if someone is home!
I have the same issues when I’m home from uni, although I have been caught before nobody really comes into my room anymore. Of course I can’t moan like I’d want to if there are other people in the house. All I can really do is wait until nobody is home and take advantage!
@AJSTAR it’s so frustrating isn’t it! Having to wait when a lot of time that isn’t when the urge is to actually do it
@Ellax thanks for your thoughts and advice, believe you’ve had similar happen to me in terms of being caught. So annoying isn’t it! Kind of wish I was at uni would of made it easier ![]()
Luckily no one really comes in to your room now which I bet is an added bonus for you. I’m one for doing it at night so everyone is always in ![]()
Exactly!! And then I find it makes my moods erratic too like I’ll get super depressed and irritable
Totally get you, for me they always interrupt as I’m about to cum so either kills the moment or I end up having a ruined orgasm which is even more embarrassing when they’re in the room and that’s happening under the quilt ![]()
@user1295 it depends if you usually have your bedroom door closed as a normal practice or if you keep it open for the most part.
I have had the same issue as it was normal practice to keep my door open, but now I keep it closed. Especially at night while sleeping as I do sleep nude. My family has now gotten used to me having my door closed and they now knock before they enter.
now in terms of masturbation, since they are now used to me having door closed, I now have a lot of freedom to either be nude or masturbate when ever I want (For the most part). Even to the fact that I use one of my vibrators that’s on the quieter end of making sound. Otherwise I use strokers or just my hand. Obviously I can’t make too much noise as of course it will raise suspicion.
And yes even though they knock I still have almost gotten caught a few times
At the end of the day just ask your family to respect your privacy if you have your door Closed and knock before they enter and you should be ok.