Masturbation with your partners hand

I mentioned this a bit in another thread but I wondered if anyone else has done this?

The other night, playing with a G Spot vibrator for the first time, I was kind of next to my wife and sort of under her legs, so my head was next to her thigh - not a brilliant position.

She did something she’s never done before.

In the past, she’s guided me a bit to rub her pussy the way she likes it, but this time she really took control of my hand.

Because of the weird position, I was using my thumb on her clit.

She used both of her hands to rub my thumb on her - kind of like my thumb was a sex toy.

I found it so sexy! I think at first she was struggling to really get into it, but when she did it was amazing.

Pretty incredible to get that sense of pleasuring her as she self pleasured.

There is more I could say but it would probably break the community guidelines!

Anyhow, it really stayed with me as a highly sexy, deeply connected experience.

Looking forward to trying it again in a better position! My hand wasn’t lined up that well.

Always nice to get a new sexy move :slight_smile:

Love that lady :heart:

12 Likes

No, never been in that position, as you mention we have both guided each others hand to what feels good when masturbating each other, but never taken control.

Soumds a fun way of connecting. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve done that before with my husband. It started as more of a “do this”, but it felt so good, I didn’t stop. He didn’t complain! I sometimes also use his glans to rub my clit. Gets him hard again pretty quickly and keeps the focus on my clit whilst he gets back ready to go.

7 Likes

An ex, in what feels like a previous life, used to rub her clit pretty insistently along the length of my hard on.

I used to love it… seeing her masturbating herself (and incidently masturbatimg me too!!) was such a turn on!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My OH regularly uses my Glans to masturbate - usually just as foreplay but also sometimes just to get herself to orgasm without any PIV afterward. I love both, but watching her get herself off with just my glans is outrageously hot…

5 Likes

My wife has always liked to rub my glans on her clit, it’s a really smooth sensation for both of us. And she’s recently started to use my hand as a kind of toy on her pussy. I think she likes the softness of skin on her rather than a toy, and also the fact that I’m an active participant in her masturbation adds to the intimacy for her. Both of us get a lot out of it.

3 Likes

Hi @KinkyMira
My wife does that sometimes too. It’s a massive thrill and feels amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Never done this. Sounds fantastic!

1 Like

Many many years ago I used my wife’s hand
We had been out for the evening and I was driving so wife could have a drink
I remember getting home wife had had a few to many she stripped off and basically passed out as soon as she hit the pillow
Hours before she had promised to give me a handjob when we got home as I could have a drink
Anyway I was laying thrre next to my naked wife who was out of it feeling horny so I remember grabbing my wife’s virtually lifeless hand and wrapped it around my cock then used my hand to control hers to masturbate with until I cum
I remember saying to her the next day that she owed my a handjob :grinning:

1 Like

Used to do it all the time with my GF. Not so much lately. But in our relationship, it is understood that she owns what’s between my legs and can access me at any time. She’ll hold out her hand at waist level, with a couple of fingers rigid. I’m expected to drop my shorts and work myself on her fingers until I cum. Doesn’t matter when, where, or in front of whom…compliance is expected. If she’s being nice, she’ll cup her hand under me to catch the liquid…doesn’t happen often.

Super-sexy when my OH ‘uses’ parts of me to help her get off. Found a new one recently …

We have what we call a “Sexy Backrub”. We’re both naked, she lies on her stomach and I straddle her to be able to give her a back/shoulder massage. Usually at some stage lube/oil will end up lower so I can slide my penis in the cleft of her gorgeous butt.

Last time we did this, I pushed my penis between her legs, so it was rubbing between her vulva and it would graze her clit each time. She said it felt awesome and is definitely something she wants to try again.

3 Likes

I find this extremely satisfying when the wife uses me.
I never see it as - do it this way, but I definitely remember how she likes it.
I use this as a non verbal lesson about her body.
I learn, she gets off and I have something in the memory bank….what’s not to like?

3 Likes