Masturbation without orgasm

I like to have a good masturbation session but when I get to the point of orgasm I hold back to let the feeling decline. I can then get hard again and play like this for many hours. This can make the orgasm quite intense when I finally decide to cum however sometimes I can have a session with no orgasm at all. Does anyone else play like this and does it do you any harm by holding back.

5 Likes

Sounds wonderful, I think it is called edging?

1 Like

There are lots of topics on edging if you have a search. :+1:

:mag:Edging

2 Likes

Yep edging and it’s damn good fun :crazy_face:

My husband tried edging before but couldn’t last very long! After thinking about it for some time anyway he finally got treatment for premature ejaculation earlier this year. In some ways its worked too well as he can’t usually get to orgasm now, even if he masturbates for a long time. He doesn’t seem to mind as he says it still feels good and he can do it for much longer now.

Edging is amazing.
Try going as long as you can. Then stop chill out and continue the next day.

It seems like the longer you literally wait its continues to build.
Don’t give in, but once you know there is no way back stroke it hard and scream

1 Like

Thats generally the whole basis of tease and denial in our male chastity relationship.

Yep Loads of times and nah don’t think it does any harm but then again I’ve never looked it up before

I do it to the OH, get him to the point where he’s about to cum then slow it right down, tease a bit, then stop. He’s not allowed to touch himself, he waits until I continue and eventually finish the job. When I first tried it on him he got frustrated but now he loves the build up and sometimes tells me when to stop to make sure he doesn’t cum. He’s always done it to me so it was only fair he got to experience it :wink: then the sex after edging is so intense with all the build up and sensitivity :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That was our whole morning session. I was allowed to remove the cage then she used her hand and a sleeve to masturbate me for what felt like a lifetime but stopped me coming each time I got close. She never did finish me off though.

2 Likes

Yeah I do this all the time. I find it makes everything so sensitive the next time I do it, or if I have sex with my wife.
My wife once edged me every night for a week with nipple teasing, and kissing, for around half an hour each time. When it came to the final night, she did it for even longer and I had pins and needles everywhere. When she finally did let me cum it was the furthest I’ve ever shot cum - it shot past my head and onto the head board of our bed! Felt amazing.

1 Like

Nice to have long edging sessions without cumming as it’s much more intense when you finally do