Masturbation

I have a much higher sex drive then my partner and I constantly think about sex and love masturbating. Is anyone else like this? I havnt always been this way and wonder if it's an effect of having the IUD implant..?

I'm exactly like you! I've had my IUD for 6 months and am also experiencing this. My sex drive has increased very much, to the point it at times is annoying. I think it has to do with the IUD, since it started soon after I got it.

I definitely think it's to do with that because iv also had my for about 6 months but my sex drive is soaring and yes it can be annoying. Especially when my boyfriend isn't as sexually driven as me. There's been times when he's in the living room and I'm in the bedroom but I can't help but want to play with myself. How do you deal with it?

I do as you do, play with myself (around two times a day) and wish my boyfriend would have a higher sex drive. I also buy alot of things from here because I'm always thinking about sex, and it's getting expensive... I don't really have a good solution to this problem yet.

i used to have a high sex drive
the sex toys kill the feels so i chill down once the urge is dead.