Masturbation

where did you first masturbate and ejaculate

3 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

Please be careful and remember the forum rules! Life starts at 18 on the forum! In other words, no reference to sex under the age of 18. I’m not sure if this thread could fall foul of the rules?

To answer the question, I was 20 when I first masturbated, in my bedroom and I haven’t the ability to ejaculate so that part of the question isn’t relevant to me!

6 Likes

I had been masturbating for a while, but didn’t really know what I was doing, and after getting erect would keep on stroking my erection but whilst it felt good, I never continued to the point where I came. It was only later during another session, in the bathroom, when I kept on stroking my erection long past the time when I usually stopped, did it start to move by itself and I could feel a pumping sensation, it was then it happened sperm flying everywhere. After that point I was hooked, and have frequently masturbated ever since, it is the sensation and the feeling of well-being at the release that keeps me doing it.

4 Likes

My bedroom… I think lol :laughing:

1 Like

I had had a little play lots of times, but first orgasm with masturbation caught me by surprise on the sofa, was stunned that it could feel so good.
First squirt, playing with my vibrator sat on the edge of my bed. We had a big new mirror leaning against the wall waiting to go up and I was watching myself, it came with such force that it managed to travel about 30cm and splashed down the mirror. I was so shocked but it turned me on so much that I kept going and came again

3 Likes