Masturbator for the larger man?

Hi all,

I recently bought the Fun Zone Vulcan Vibrating Ripe Vagina Male Masturbator but I found I was unable to fit inside it despite copious amounts of lube. Can anyone recommend a similar prodct but that will accomodate a man with a larger than average girth?

Thanks in advance.

Have a look at the "thrust " range. We have had a few and never had a problem. My partner to has a large girth.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/thrust/

Thanks.

Fleshlight girls masterbator, check the dimensions first though, they have different diameters, anal ones are a bit too tight for me even fully lubed. The Model vaginal replications are 9.5 “ internal length which is why I use them. 

I can recommend the Eva Lovia one and Angela White one as we recently purchased both, I haven’t reviewed the Eva Lovia one yet though, been busy, they both feel really good and touch me in all the right places.

You used to be able to get a vibrating end cap for fleshlights, I never bothered as they feel superb as is, dunno if you can still get them if you want vibes too though.

I'd reccomend a Fleshlight if you need something larger :)

Yeah Fleshlights are very accommodating for the bigger than average. Personally for me probably the best male masturbators available.

Zonda_ wrote:

Hi all,

I recently bought the Fun Zone Vulcan Vibrating Ripe Vagina Male Masturbator but I found I was unable to fit inside it despite copious amounts of lube. Can anyone recommend a similar prodct but that will accomodate a man with a larger than average girth?

Thanks in advance.

Don't forget that if you bought it from us, we'll refund or exchange it for you! 

Flashlights are great to accommodate a larger girth, I struggled before with a few male masturbators and they would just rip or I couldn’t fit without a struggle. The new Thrust range is excellent too, so worth a look at them. Just check the dimensions before you purchase one to make sure you can fit.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Zonda_ wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Don't forget that if you bought it from us, we'll refund or exchange it for you!

Thank you, I did return it.

Fleshlights all the way!!! Good for large length and girth 👍

Agreed, I find a soft exterior flashlight perfectly accommodating for someone with plenty of girth!

i have ripped some cheaper sleeves by being too big or too rough with them, I really like some of my sleeves even though they dont cover my length fully. when shopping for a fleshlight i almost got a fleshlight flight but saw it was only 6.5 inches. you really have to check dimensions properly to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. hope you all have found the right toy!!

Yeah for 9.5 inches you need a fleshlight girls like this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37734

Its a really nice feeling one too!