maternity underwear?

Im pregnant and feeling unsexy and want to surprise husband what would you reccomend underwear wise. X

I haven't got any tips as I'm in the same boat as you hun, but I'm really interested in what people have to say :)

Look up Hot Milk. Got some for my OH when she was in the same "condition".

I really don't think underwear is an issue, for me anyway. When my OH was expecting I found her, and the bump to be enough. We used to make love slowly and passionately. I think I gave her more attention even just make her feel special. Even a quick cuddle is enough to make her feel sexy. Happy days.

Tah I do love my cuddles :) just gets me as some days I really have an urge for it other nil. This is my 3rd so feeling very frumpy as have gained quite abit of weight due to diabetes etc x

The hot milk ones might make you feel sexy!

Or you could try something like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14258

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29113

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20466 - I have this one and it was embracing my belly while I was pregnant perfectly (I had it in pink - there are even some photos in my profile, you can see them if you wish).

Probably should add im size 16 to 18 at the moment x but you have some fab pictures memyanthe. X

Thank you! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

The Lapdance one should fit a 16 - and according to the reviews it does. So, if you like bodystockings in general, you might give it a try - personally, I think it looks beautiful - with the bows and the detail and everything....

menyanthe wrote:

Thank you! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

The Lapdance one should fit a 16 - and according to the reviews it does. So, if you like bodystockings in general, you might give it a try - personally, I think it looks beautiful - with the bows and the detail and everything....

Yeah love the ones outside my husband is very much into public stuff bet that was very thrilling and brave to shoot for :)

I shall have to have a proper browse tonight once my kids are in bed see what tickles the husbands fancy. X

The ones outside were made in February and it was a bit cold - especially, since we were in the mountain. :) It was difficult to find a secluded enough place. He actually wanted to make the photos in a ditch, lol. And I said - I will not shoot in a ditch. Hahahah. And I was 8 months pregnant at the time - gave birth in the middle of March. It was an exciting experience... But very uncomfortable to change clothing - lol, especially with the belly and everything. I even managed to scratch myself on some bushes. It was fun. :)

I guess it depends whether you want to minimise your bump, or show it off!

We have lots of outfits which would be perfect for showing it off, and a few which will help you feel smaller, if that's what you want.

Here are my suggestions..

Show Off:

Casmir Carisma Stretch Satin Flyaway

Anais Isida Sheer Lace Babydoll

Baci Lingerie Sheer Floaty Babydoll

Escante Sexy See Through Babydoll

Dreamgirl Red Diamond Satin Babydoll

Beauty Night Provocative Flamenco Flyaway

Cover-up:

Cottelli Classic Satin Long Wrap

Classified Sunburst Sweet Dreams Wrap

Oh La La Cheri Sheer Robe

Coquette Luxury Sheer Robe

Beauty Night Aurora Babydoill with A-Line Skirt

Escante Sheer Lace Babydoll

Sweet Streak Pleated Georgette and Lace Babydoll

Livia Corsetti Aurea Polka Dot Camisole and Shorts Set

The red love honey bras (spoil me I think) are not under wired so can be used while pregnant. They look sexy too!

I really like the show off suggestions by Jess!

Agree! Loving the show bump off underwear!

This time last year I felt the same I just settled for granny pants lol there isn't enough choice in maternity underwear

Did you get chance to look at the Hot Milk ones. My OH liked them. More sexy than plain M&S!

I bought this for my oh when she was preggers.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20647
highly recommended

I havent actually had time to look with hubby yet but did have a browse. X

There's a Buyers Guide for this with some recommendations and tips.