Maturbation in from of a stranger

Has anyone done this.
I did today over skype and it was amazing.
Last night I got chatting to someone and started using my dildo whilst he was too and then he told me he wanted me to hear him come. I called him and god it sent me crazy. A stranger hearing me come and me hearing him wow.
I have joined love honey and I am doing things I have never done which are turning me on hugely.
Only thing is I haven't told my husband all this. I don't feel bad cos I enjoyed it and finding myself in ways I never imagined. Things I thought I wouldn't like are now a huge turn on. My husband and I have been together 10 years and I love him very much he is my soul mate and we have lovely little boy but how do I tell him this is what I like. He is the only man i have ever slept with and I want to be honest because I want him to know who I am and what I like.

Any advice please.

Title should say Masturbation in front of a stranger - sorry!

Depends on your relationship whether you can tell him. It's not something a lot of blokes will be comfortable with but better if you can share it with him to do so. Who knows he might find it sexy himself. Depends what he's like. Either way hot story babe. Have fun xx

i would not tell him . i think it wil only upset him . what he does not know cant hurt him ;-)

Hm, I think it's great you're exploring and having fun, sexually.. but.. I'd consider that act as cheating. I personally wouldn't condone my partner doing that especially behind my back..

I know I love to explore and experiment with my partner and wouldn't want to with anyone else. I would want him to come to me and discuss anything he'd like to try too.

I think you should try and explore this side with your husband although I don't know how he'd feel about you fulfiling this fantasy with some stranger beforehand.

can see the appeal;though im a swinger its done in a controlled environment-skype being on the web I'd be worried about a stranger having access to videos/images of me; fine if its body shots but I would hate the idea of my face ending up on facebook where the school mams might see it; probably irrational fear but for that reason i probably wouldnt do it, admire your bravery though xx

I'm not sure your other half would appreciate you actually "contacting" another man and then masturbating while listening to him do it on the other end....

What would be the problem with having phone sex with your partner instead? Would you be ok if he called up a female and then came all over the place listening to her instead of you?

I think it would be quite soul detroying for him (thinking about it from my point of view), and yet you seem to be in a very loving long term relationship....... is it all worth the risk of losing everything for a quick thrill?

Nymeria wrote:

Hm, I think it's great you're exploring and having fun, sexually.. but.. I'd consider that act as cheating. I personally wouldn't condone my partner doing that especially behind my back..

I know I love to explore and experiment with my partner and wouldn't want to with anyone else. I would want him to come to me and discuss anything he'd like to try too.

I think you should try and explore this side with your husband although I don't know how he'd feel about you fulfiling this fantasy with some stranger beforehand.

I agree with Nymeria. I would regard this as a form of cheating too and would be seriously pissed off if I thought my wife was doing this behind my back. However your husband could be the most open minded, liberal, easy going guy around. Only you know how he'll take the news.

well the question was 'how do i tell him'.......

i think you need to ponder long and hard on this, i don't think there's any question that this is a form of cheating, or atleast it is without hios knowledge and consent. Telling him after the act isn't likely to end well - unless he's a very laid back guy....even then i'm sure he'll wonder what other snippets you havent bothered to tell him about.

I don;'t condone lying in any relationship, but this might be a time to 'forget' to tell him! there are various concerns aside from any moral ones, it is exceedingly easy to record any cam session, as has been said above you could find you end up on some smut site.

anyway - how to tell him that you wouild like to try this? could you use a 3rd party 'blame'....i was reading, i was talking, i saw on the telly....it sounded hoty, how would you feel if....

can only speak from my own perspective,.....we tried this a while back, but the subtle difference was that we'd rtalked about\ it and it wasnt aimed at 1 guy but a general bit of showing off ( no face though).....you might find that he gets his head around something that is less focused toward 1 individual, less chance of having an 'opponent'......

to be honest i have done this before nd its great i dont blame anyone that does things on cam its only a bit of fun at the end of the day its not like your cheating or got a cock in front of you so i dont see the big fuss i mean you only have to look at cam4 and see all the women and men doing it on there all the time

bigcock1989 wrote:

to be honest i have done this before nd its great i dont blame anyone that does things on cam its only a bit of fun at the end of the day its not like your cheating or got a cock in front of you so i dont see the big fuss i mean you only have to look at cam4 and see all the women and men doing it on there all the time

can you keep your face out of view of the cam on these sites?

I would consider it cheating, but that is my personal opinion. How would you feel if he did that to you?

Think you would need to bring it up sometime, just be careful about how you do it! x

i wouldnt mention it just in case...

i think as has been said, if your husband turned round & told you he'd been on the phone wanking for a random woman, how would you feel? If it's adventure you seek wouldn't your husband be the place to start? After 10years you'd hope you were good communicators, talk to him, be honest, maybe explore the Lh site together?

As for what happened, only you know how he'd take the news but I'd.suspect he'd be gutted & angry... Maybe take advantage of the spark this act has created to explore great, new things with your hubby?

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

As an aside, whilst I can't link to the rules as I'm on my phone, this site isn't a site for cyber, hook-ups etc.

Hello everyone, thank you for your thoughts and advice.

I have been thinking a lot about things and the thought that in the future someone might end up filming me is not what I want. I would like to be a momento in someone's mind and not on a DVD or website. I really enjoyed what I did yesterday and I realise my little Skype adventure with the cam will be a one off.

I think what I like is the phone as that was extremely erotic for me and being anonymous is what I liked about that.

I did try and throw a few things into conversation with my husband last night and told him I had been involved with dirty messages and been asked about doing something (photos, cam) but I could tell he was very against it so the cam and photos are a no. However, I think he thinks everyone on here is just really 'a dirty old man' (his words not mine) a don't think he understands people just like me and him are on these sites.

If my husband wanted to wank on the phone with various ladies then that really would be fine with me and I would very much like to join in. I am very open minded about sex and would have no problems with that.

Finally, i am aware this sight is not for hook ups,cyber etc I really just want to meet like minded people and chat about our experiences and maybe be a little bit dirty too.

I cant recommend enough being honest with your other half, try to show him that you are having fun and that you want his consent to do it.

Maybe get him involved, break it gently though. For some men (I can speak from own experience) it's a massive turn on to know someone is watching your oh and really getting off on it. You don't have to show your face and you don't have to do it live. Get your man to record it and post it on a safe site (like x-hamster) and enjoy the comments x

well said saucy cat lol im just as dirty as the next person lol x

Tattooedgeordiemilf wrote:

bigcock1989 wrote:

can you keep your face out of view of the cam on these sites?

yes you can i have seen it done just show your parts and do stuff they also pay to see you do things on cam4 look it up its a good site for couples and ladys on there own lol

I know you are bigcock1989 x