😔 Maximum replies reached

:disappointed: I can’t reply to any more chats as reached the maximum for day one of new joiners and told to come back in 6 hours :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

:frowning: Shame, but I’m pretty sure it is only for the first day. I see you’ve been busy though and I’ve enjoyed reading them.

2 Likes

@Bex84 yes, it’s a bit of a pain but as @KinkyMira says it’s only for one day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t be put off @Bex84 it’s great to see you back. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Go @Bex84 !
There should be a Badge for that !
:grin:

Haha :joy: I was put in a timeout for being too much lol

2 Likes

Also not allowed to like posts and comments atm lol :joy: feel I am going to be put on the naughty step a lot lol xx

2 Likes

Now that I find hard to believe :joy: or are we talking just forum based lol

I am now allowed to comment and like lol​:grin:

1 Like

@Bex84 good to see you are enjoying the forum you will soon be posting Have a good day

1 Like

That’s SO irritating right? And why are ‘likes’ limited? I don’t do too many forums but how do I get these training wheels off? Lol

The maximum replies is only for your First Day. It’s part of the spam filter. :slightly_smiling_face: Those restrictions disappear after 24 hours from your first post. :+1:

The forum works on trust levels, so the more you engage with it (logging in, reading, posting, liking, etc) the more it assumes you know what you’re doing, and the more perks you get. Trust Level 1 have 50 likes a day to dish out, but when you get to Level 2 after about two weeks that gets upped to 100 a day (and a 150 at TL3).

The forum uses the likes to generate summaries and highlight popular topics, so if they were unlimited none of that would work any more. You should find it less constrictive when you get to TL2 next week. :+1:

You can find out more about the levels (and how to level up) in Trust Levels. :+1:

ROFL how am I surprised that you @Ian_Chimp were the one to answer this?

Thank you for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like