Maximus

Seems to have disappeared from the shop.

oh no! That's one of my favourites!

It was discontinued recently

Nnoooooo
We have used this for years,
Will have to try something new.

Yes sadly it has gone...

But it has made room for our own brand in a bigger bottle, which has been highly sought after by customers. You asked - we delivered ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

It is a very popular choice & don't forget we have a 365 day return policy if it isn't quite what you are looking for. 

I was lucky enough to review the love honey discovery anal lube and it is brilliant and a fairly good price for the size of the bottle

Myself and my OH were gutted when we realised that Maximus had been discontinued, as it's our go to lube for all sex play.

Then we noticed the suspiciously similar looking bottle of LH lube... Same size bottle, same purpose, similar design, similar price.

The LH elves have been rather sneaky methinks...

hornyleekbloke wrote:

Just delivering what had been asked of us. We already had our own in 100ml and have been constantly asked for bigger dispenser style bottles. Viola- They appear! 

Sadly It has meant we needed to make space in our warehouse, so had to say bye to something else. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

hornyleekbloke wrote:

Just delivering what had been asked of us. We already had our own in 100ml and have been constantly asked for bigger dispenser style bottles. Viola- They appear!

Sadly It has meant we needed to make space in our warehouse, so had to say bye to something else.

I think Leanne explains this process pretty well. I don't think it's sneaky to make business decisions, after all that is what Lovehoney are.

I have been using Maximus for about 2 years now, so yes disappointed I can no longer buy it from Lovehoney, but I'll give their own brand a try. Can't really quibble when you know it can be returned if it's really not what you'd hoped for.

I don't think any other site offers customers to ave such an input on what they stock, and I regular read the pander to me thread, and can see that our requests are genuinely dealt with. Can't ask for fairer than that really in my opinion.

Still a bit of maximus left here, but when that's done I shall board the Lovehoney Lube train :)

I always use Maximus and get on great with it.

Now I am running a bit low.

I want to be sure that my body gets on with any replacement .

Well, that's a shame. Top quality product.