Maximus?

whos had this lube before and what did they think about it? ordered some yesterday :-) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085

I got myself some the other week :) It's fantastic!! :D You won't be disappointed! :D

I've got some,it's great you'll be one happy bunny :)

I'm one of the few unfortunate people who react to something in Maximus and it stings me like hell.

Luckily, Liquid Silk which is made by the same company is fine (but is not quite so thick).

I got a small tube of Maximus about a year back and still got some left , it's that slick you only need a small amount at a time. Best lube we have used :)

yes ive got some, great stuff ;)

super stuff!! x

+1 from me

Good Stuff !

Thanks everyone :-D Cant wait til it gets here now! so excited...

Gyrator53 wrote:

I'm one of the few unfortunate people who react to something in Maximus and it stings me like hell.

Luckily, Liquid Silk which is made by the same company is fine (but is not quite so thick).

Yeah I have the same problem. It was fine to begin with, but then I started to experience the stinging. For anyone who does not have this sensitivity, it's probably one of the best anal lubes going.

After experimenting with various lubes over the years , I never use anything else now

After all, its good enough for Russell Crowe...................Maximus, Maximus, Maximus

I am definitely getting some of this soon :D heard nothing but good things (apart from the bad reactions comment above - but will get a little bottle first just in case I think)

YoungHavingFun wrote:

I am definitely getting some of this soon :D heard nothing but good things (apart from the bad reactions comment above - but will get a little bottle first just in case I think)

Haha, yeah- I jumped in and got the large bottle! and then realised at home that I didn't actually like the anal toys I had- I've barely used it, apart from occasionally using it instead of a normal lube. I've still pretty much got the whole bottle- might as well put it up for adoption, I'm never gonna get through it all. I've actually returned a couple of the toys that I had... but just havent done anything with the Maximus because it's pretty much full, and it seemed like such a waste.

Lol, if you want, I can dispense a good amount into a steralised bottle for you!!

I got it too... great stuff.

The most AWESOME lube ive ever owned, we only used a small amount and i thought we would have used half a bottle, i need a big bottle, ill never have to buy lube again! xx

Sounds like I better put this stuff on my wishlist for future reference.

oh yes cup of tea, it is fantastic. i highly recommend to anyone!! xx

I'm going to order some soon, the Liquid Silk is running out and I need some more lube! I'm keen to try some new ones, I love flavoured ones too

PS When I first read this I thought of that horse out of the Disney movie Tangled. They should of researched that name a bit more before naming him after an anal lube