May the best win!!

Hellooooo! ^_^

So as I live in student halls & we are very open about our sex lives, my flat decided to put charts in the kitchen where we mark each time we have sex or masturbate (a chart for each). So far 2/3 of the boys have 2 points & 2/3 of the girls have 1 point on the masturbate chart, sadly we are starting the sex chart from today so myself and one of teh guys have lost 2 points.

Did anyone else do this in hals or with flatmates? Do you think it's a bit of fun or inappropriate as I think our cleaner will disapprove. Game on! Xx

I think it's an ace idea it's just for fun X but I do think you should get an extra point for using protection and a deduction for not just to Inforce safety also there should be teams and a prize lol X wish I had this game lol xxx

JaysJiglyBits wrote:

I think it's an ace idea it's just for fun X but I do think you should get an extra point for using protection and a deduction for not just to Inforce safety also there should be teams and a prize lol X wish I had this game lol xxx

Haha yeah, the prize is a potato as we have 2 Italian boys who are obsessed with potatoes! I love the points about protection, we did put in the rules about protection as some are known not to use anything but I think I'm going to make that a rule, loss points for no protection! ^_^

Lol love it xxx well good luck and I hope you win lol xxx

Personally if I was in the masterbation competition id win it lol

Anything that encourages safe sex has to be a good thing. How about the winner gets a £10 prize from lovehoney?

There's a good prize they could even get the three for ten!

Anyone else thinking love honey should do one of these? Lol

Kirsty92 wrote:

Anyone else thinking love honey should do one of these? Lol

There was a masturbation thread I believe but it was closed down, cos it got too naughty...

I think it's sharing a bit too much personal info personally, but i'm a very closed person when it comes to sex, i see it as the most personal thing and i wouldn't discuss it with anyone but my partner.

Well we could just tally how many times and/or how long we don't all need to go into full blown details lol

Kirsty92 wrote:

Well we could just tally how many times and/or how long we don't all need to go into full blown details lol

That's what we are doing, we have a list of our names and we just put a tally mark whenever we do something (we have a seperate list for sex & one for masturbation), my flatmate & I updated ours there and we're both in the lead! ^_^

To be honest I don't really find it offensive or fun... Just a bit sad that a variation on bedpost notching still prevails.

Don't get me wrong I indulged in plenty of acts of general twattery when I was at university. However I probably didn't display on a pie chart (have you considered a power point presentation?). I also wouldn't of had to worry about offending my cleaner as for me university was a gateway to independence and self sufficiency.

:)

macspants wrote:

To be honest I don't really find it offensive or fun... Just a bit sad that a variation on bedpost notching still prevails.

Don't get me wrong I indulged in plenty of acts of general twattery when I was at university. However I probably didn't display on a pie chart (have you considered a power point presentation?). I also wouldn't of had to worry about offending my cleaner as for me university was a gateway to independence and self sufficiency.

Lol I was sold at power point presentation lol xxx

What you have essentially done is taken an old idea and jazzed it up for the YouTube generation. like when you buy a board game that instead of using dice requires you to download an app and shake your phone.

The problem is we aren't talking about a classic like Monopoly, this game seems to be based on the dubious "Smell My Fingers".

And that was always a stinker.

It sound like harmless fun, but I would collect as many free condoms as you can and make a bowl of then on the windowsill so that all the flat mates have access to protection when they need it.

Have fun but be safe.

Glad you are promoting safe sex. If the guys get used to the idea of using a condom now it will set them in good stead for the future.