Measuring for a chastity cage

Just wondering the best area to take measurements of for a cage…

Length I have sorted but I’m unsure about the ring…

What’s the best way to take that measurement??

Flaccid I assume, but being the balls and penis or just the testicals?

Thanks in advance… :slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t measure for mine for ring size . I just lucked into it first time. The length took some trial and error. For me a 45mm ring is perfect. A ring formed to your body shape is more comfortable than a perfectly circular ring.

So I’ve bought a cheap plastic cage off the old interwebs, to test the waters and see if I would like to get more and found that once on if I get excited the whole cage just sort of moves down my shaft and doesn’t really stop anything from happening…

My understanding was it is ment to hold tight to my body and restrict growth?

Do I just need a smaller ring?

Do your testicles slip out of the ring when you get erect? If they do then you need a smaller ring. If they just get pulled forward but stay in front of the ring then you’re OK.

The cage can’t actually stop you getting erect but the discomfort it causes is a punishment to dissuade you.

Nah testicals remain in the ring but the whole lot gets pushed ‘outwards’ so to speak.

Just wasn’t sure if I was grasping the concept properly :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll give it a few more goes and see how I fare with it.

Sounds like the ring sizing is OK.

Part of the tease/denial scenario for us is for her to get me hard in my cage then watch me squirm as the grip of the cage takes over to keep me hard and in some discomfort until I can get back under control.

1 Like