meat free and horny πŸ˜„

Hello you awesome sexual people.

I've been a vegan for just over a year,it was the best decision i ever made and noticed my sex drive has gone through the roof,ive always had a high sex drive but now its just 24/7..fiancè doesnt complain though haha! 😏
Was wondering if there are any other vegans or vegetarians on here and if you have noticed any change in sex drives or performance etc since changing your diet...or am i just a freak haha

Xx

I'm a veggie (in fact a huge proportion of LH are) and I have WAY more energy in general.

I used to have a vegan boyfriend and I have to say, it made everything taste WAY nicer, if you get my drift.Β 

πŸ™€ Jess. I get your drift πŸ™€

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I'm a veggie (in fact a huge proportion of LH are) and I have WAY more energy in general.

I used to have a vegan boyfriend and I have to say, it made everything taste WAY nicer, if you get my drift.

Thats great! 😊 Haha yes i understand completely,my OH says everything is alot tastier and easier to take nowadays πŸ˜„

I eat meat. I reckon if I ate less chocolate and sweets my sex drive would diminish so I'm not gonna chance it 🍬🍫🍭

Black_Magic wrote:

Maybe it could be combined with the fact that we are looking after ourselves a bit more, the change in diet and increase in exercixe has made us feel more attractive to ourselves and to eachother. :)

I agree totally,exercise can have so many effects on the body/moods etc 😊

I've been vegan since I was 17 (nearly 9 years, how did that go so fast?!) so it's a little hard to tell. I've had periods of low sex drive and periods where it has been through the roof. The majority of what causes it to change is my mental and physical health. When well, I do tend to be hypersexual most of the time though so perhaps there is something in what you are saying. If there is, I suspect it is probably down to eating a more healthy diet than being vegan, specifically.

blockquote>

Friday13 wrote:

I've been vegan since I was 17 (nearly 9 years, how did that go so fast?!) so it's a little hard to tell. I've had periods of low sex drive and periods where it has been through the roof. The majority of what causes it to change is my mental and physical health. When well, I do tend to be hypersexual most of the time though so perhaps there is something in what you are saying. If there is, I suspect it is probably down to eating a more healthy diet than being vegan, specifically.

Wow long time compared to me 😊 yes i agree,more healtht diet so the body runs better, better blood flow πŸ˜„

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! Mr Scorpius & I have been vegetarians for about 13 years now, and feel so much healthier for it - we have tons of energy too ;) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! Mr Scorpius & I have been vegetarians for about 13 years now, and feel so much healthier for it - we have tons of energy too ;) xx

Thanks! Thats great 😊 well tons of energy is always a good thing right 😜 x

Does it really make that much of a difference ?! I adore meat I don't know if I could ever give up eating it... I have however reduced certain meats as ive read they don't agree with my blood group !

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Does it really make that much of a difference ?! I adore meat I don't know if I could ever give up eating it... I have however reduced certain meats as ive read they don't agree with my blood group !

We used to eat a lot of meat previously - and didn't think we could give it up either - we were actually surpised at how little we actually missed meat once we made the change - especially with the huge range of alteratives there are. I really do think it has made a big difference to both of us since we went vegetarian :) xx

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

To me personally my sex drive has always been very high,but since going vegan it seems constant 24/7,anytime anywhere haha. I have friends/family who feel the same etc but personally Ive read and seen things that for me i could never touch another animal product again.But thats just me haha.

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

We used to eat a lot of meat previously - and didn't think we could give it up either - we were actually surpised at how little we actually missed meat once we made the change - especially with the huge range of alteratives there are. I really do think it has made a big difference to both of us since we went vegetarian :) xx

πŸ‘πŸ‘

My diet is terrible. All processed stuff. I get better food in the hospital ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Just don't have the will power. I adore veg (prefer it raw), but fruit I'm rubbish at, unless someone prepares it for me like a toddler.

I like a bit of meat on occasions ('scuse the pun), but I don't eat a lot of it.

I'm ashamed of what I eat, but I'm stuck in a rut. I know what I need to do, I just need the motivation.

Health proffesionals keep insisting I have far more pressing health matters to deal with, but my diabetes is well under control, so that's something I guess.

MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

To me personally my sex drive has always been very high,but since going vegan it seems constant 24/7,anytime anywhere haha. I have friends/family who feel the same etc but personally Ive read and seen things that for me i could never touch another animal product again.But thats just me haha.
Lol not to be rude, I was kinda more talking bout health and lifestyle... I don't need help regarding my sex drive lol x

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

See I don't eat eggs which I know help supplement the veggie diet. Was there anything in particular that helped u change over ? X

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I'm with you on this one. I just couldnt see myself cutting meat out of my diet. I have tried before and did not enjoy it.

A few years back in India, I was vegetarian for 12 days, and even with the wealth of different foods and flavours out there, especially in a majority vegetarian nation, I still couldnt wait to get back to eating meat.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Lol not to be rude, I was kinda more talking bout health and lifestyle... I don't need help regarding my sex drive lol x
Ohhh sorry! My apologies! Ive found it does make a difference in regards to energy levels,clear skin,sleep patterns etc if thats what you mean? 😊

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

See I don't eat eggs which I know help supplement the veggie diet. Was there anything in particular that helped u change over ? X

Sorry Hun, do you mean the foods I started eating when I became veggie? xx