Medical fetish?

How many people have a bit of the above? I would say I have, We/I've bought, labia clamps, penis pump, pussy pump, labia spreader, speculum, sounding rods( used both male and female) just wondering as I've not seen that much posted. I also have found I'm a size fan of butt plugs having got upto at least 12" circ. I would like to try electro sex but the(high) cost is preventing me from trying, and I would not buy then return such an expensive item even though I/we could, just doesn't quite seem right.

I don't have a medical fetish but I'm into humiliation so enjoy using speculums and dental gags.

Have you tried a pinwheel?

I would love a dental gag, or have heard them called as a Jennings Gag? I do have a medical fetish myself. We have got lube syringes, labia spreader, clamps, pumps, I love it all, and even have a white overall as my old uniform that I didn't return. My OH wants to try electro sex but we are a little put off from the price to be honest.

I have a metal speculum I purchased in America, I can't use it due to a gammy cervix, which is a real shame because we could have had serious fun with it.

I love the idea of it but have never had the opportunity to properly indulge. Clamps, pumps, speculum play (vaginal and anal) are all huge turn ons for me.

Sum Sub wrote:

Have you tried a pinwheel?

Thse are brilliant for skin sensual . Just be careful about applying pressure as they wouldn't need much to break the skin .

My husband tried to use a anal speculum on me this summer, I never knew I could hurt so much or scream so loud.

I sobbed for well over 2 hrs. It was binned immediately. I never knew he had it until he ventured in to use it, a huge mistake on his part....

I enjoy a little light pain but shit not that!!!

Ozz wrote:

My husband tried to use a anal speculum on me this summer, I never knew I could hurt so much or scream so loud.

I sobbed for well over 2 hrs. It was binned immediately. I never knew he had it until he ventured in to use it, a huge mistake on his part....

Your hubby can't do right with you . You complain that he's too vaniila and when he trieds something you complain! lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Medical fetish intrigues me. I'm very curious of it but unsure if I would like it. My OH is a no-no on this one but is willing to try it if I want to.

It also opens up avenues for role playing as well . You can't beat a sexy lady wearing a nurses uniform or a doctors white coat for the guy .

Just Jenson wrote:

I love the idea of it but have never had the opportunity to properly indulge. Clamps, pumps, speculum play (vaginal and anal) are all huge turn ons for me.

I totally get this, all of that really turns me on. I'd love to have a go with spreaders, clamps, pumps, speculums, applicators, electro stim, and a bit of restraint but sadly for me it's not something the other half's into :( I once saw a couple advertising for "patients"to visit their "surgery". I would never have done this, but the idea of it is a pretty good fantasy!

Looby-lou wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

I totally get this, all of that really turns me on. I'd love to have a go with spreaders, clamps, pumps, speculums, applicators, electro stim, and a bit of restraint but sadly for me it's not something the other half's into :( I once saw a couple advertising for "patients"to visit their "surgery". I would never have done this, but the idea of it is a pretty good fantasy!

I think this is something I know my Mrs would dread. She has had to many visits to the hospital with a ladies problem after the birth of our son.

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Your hubby can't do right with you . You complain that he's too vaniila and when he trieds something you complain! lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I apologise for complaining.

Ozz wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I apologise for complaining.

I should think so too otherwise I will have to send you to the head masters study ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

mysteron wrote:

Looby-lou wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

I think this is something I know my Mrs would dread. She has had to many visits to the hospital with a ladies problem after the birth of our son.

I hate going to the docs for real, but love the idea of medical play.
Quiet ones are the worst ones wrote .... "

How many people have a bit of the above? I would say I have, We/I've bought, labia clamps, penis pump, pussy pump, labia spreader, speculum, sounding rods( used both male and female) just wondering as I've not seen that much posted. I also have found I'm a size fan of butt plugs having got upto at least 12" circ. I would like to try electro sex but the(high) cost is preventing me from trying, and I would not buy then return such an expensive item even though I/we could, just doesn't quite seem right.

12 inches circumference? Total respect!! My eyes are watering and I'm clenching my buttocks at the thought. Great thread by the way, I'd love to learn more about medical play

Sorry, somehow lost the quote on the above post.. was trying to reply to the original post