Meeting like minded couples sites

Mrs recently expressed an interest in seeing me getting a cock up my ass, which has really got me thinking. Never tried anything bi before but am up for it !!!

Question is as Craigslist UK has stopped personals are there any good sites to meet up with like minded couples or singles for safe consensual fun times.

Thanks and hope this does not break site rules

2 Likes

Fab Swingers for couples or Fab Guys for gay/bi guys

Has she ever used a strap on to pleasure you such as a pegging kit

I have been pegging my husband for 2 years and I love it as well as he does

Itā€™s a wonderful way to pleasure a man and I use real penis toy when I fuck him

2 Likes

Would love to try it but oh is abit apprehension @batjamboree

3 Likes

Talk to her as I was also concerned when my husband asked but after reading I gave it a try and started with a beginners kit - and while he liked it - I got nothing from it - but after about 6 months I suggested using a proper strap on kit with a penis shaped peg - he agreed so we now have 3 different penis shape dildos which we use when he wants anal

The difference is length and girth - he prefers longer but narrow

As a woman I love the power it gives me - I use pegging knickers and these feel good and I like looking down to see this massive cock and I do enjoy watching it go inside him and his reaction

1 Like

@batjamboree In our (now mine as Mrs LC has gone off the boil) selection of toys, I have the LH Strapless Dildo. When she first saw it a few years ago, she said "Iā€™m gonna f*ck you with that one dayā€¦still waiting!
You can see it in my main background profile pic :wink:

1 Like

I see nothing wrong with using strap on and giving men the pleasure that woman often take for granted -

If you think about it - both men and women have an anus but itā€™s taboo if a man wants his bottom fucked

Seriously talk to her and ask for your pleasure- I love both giving and receiving

@batjamboree I agree entirely. She (until she lost her mojo) would love for me to give her anal. She could even orgasm from, but in a different way from PIV.
If ask her now to even touch me anally, I get called ā€œgayā€, so I would have to approach anything else, very, very carefully!
Thank you for your insight :people_hugging:

1 Like

Yes she has pegged me, now she wants to se me take the real thing

This could be a dangerous situation- would you like to receive from another man - if yes then go hit it - there are plenty of men out there who would assist

Butā€¦ if you are not into men I feel it would not be fun and possibly painful as you need to be relaxed to take anal - if you are not relaxed it could rip you

If you are not into men but want pegging from a woman - then if she wonā€™t do it then you could seek assistance from another - my friend who is a dominatrix often does this to men and they do enjoyā€¦

2 Likes

I hate the gay comments if a man wants his female partner to take him anal

There is nothing wrong with it - itā€™s also not gay to dress up in lingerie

My husband does both - wears lingerie and an outfit (generally his yellow satin maid costume) and then with him bent over I fuck him - he is not gay - he is living his best life and Iā€™m proud he can do this with me

Show her these comments- itā€™s wonderful and as a man I bet once you get used to it (takes time) you will love it and have great strong erections too - she too should enjoy giving you pleasure

3 Likes

@batjamboree My thoughts exactly to your first two paragraphs.
I like to dress in lingerie two. I have uploaded a handful of images myself.

I wouldnā€™t be able to show her your comments (although I wish I could) as she does not know Iā€™m on here. That is being a bit deceitful i know, but this is the only place I can ā€œconfideā€ in people and share my thoughts, so please donā€™t judge meā€¦Like others, I need to share my feelings.
I do use my toys myself when I have my alone time, and yes, I get great pleasure from it, so I know how your husband feels :blush:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a fab guys site!!! :astonished: how come I never knew of this!!

@batjamboree . As ive said in other threads, having the area stimulated with a finger or vibrator just on anus is very enjoyable. Id just be very uneasy of anything more than a finger insertedā€¦ does the penetration make your husband cum, or is it just the sensation and being fucked by you that does it for him.?

All I know is when Iā€™m inside him his penis gets very big very fast - do probably both

2 Likes

@batjamboree Have you tried one of those strapless strap ons that you insert in yourself so you get pleasure by giving him pleasure? 3 pronged :wink:

I tried the latex ones where there is a penis fit me and him - but very uncomfortable and took hours to shine as it came dull grey black colour

Once used - never to use again

One day I will probably chuck it away - any takersā€¦

1 Like

@batjamboree may be a taker

I agree with @batjamboree, I wanted my wife to Peg me for so long, and never had the courage to ask, mainly due to the ā€˜Gayā€™ connotation (which I now think it the most ridiculous comments) because what is there to be ashamed about itā€™s sex and we all on here clearly love itā€¦

We started with anal play, then graduated to a toy, now we have 2 strap ons and we love itā€¦

1 Like

Yeah id heard they werenā€™t great, shame really as the idea is a great one.