Mega mighty

Hi just purchased the mega mighty 1.5” clear, looks fantastic however having real problems fitting it , I have seen the reviews that advise plenty of lube but without any clear instructions is there any other advice , I really don’t want it to be a waste of £. Thanks.

2 Likes

One of our best purchases, I’m sure you’ll love it!

Lube or maybe just some more explanation about how you’re struggling so the community can support you.

2 Likes

We are going to need more information. Have tried the once a few different times on different days? Is this your first anal toy or are you more experienced?

1 Like

Sounds like your to big for that toy try the extra 3 inches might have more room and fit Better

1 Like

I recommend rolling up as much of the end as possible (in reality, probably not much more than 1 inch can roll up). Also squeeze the end of the extender to force some air out and then it actually will create a light suction to pull you in when you let go. Finally, I find it doesn’t work for me unless I am already hard. I find it’s got enough stretch and the ball loop stretches even if I tap out at the end of the extender.

2 Likes

I haven’t used mine yet - haven’t had the courage to tell my wife I bought a large4r schlong sleeve :laughing: going to a hotel next week so might try it on her.

I’ve practiced putting mine on.

A little bit of lube on myself a little bit of lube inside the sleeve then either a hold and insert or a squeeze the air out of the top and enter hard.

Mine looks like it will stay on without using the mega painful and too small ball loop! Enjoy let us know how you get on.

My wife cums from clitoral stimulation so would like to see whether she does indeed get anything out of a bigger me. I’m just under 6 inches fully erect and average girth.

The sleeve I have got is pretty girthy and about 7.5 inches in left but big girth so will warm her up first.

2 Likes

In what ways are you struggling to fit it?

1 Like

My husband uses them and there is an awful sound which now I find funny, but the first time I was horrified. It’s all about the suction, he squeezes some of the air out in order to fit them. I’ve not paid much attention but he puts both lube on himself and inside the extender. Don’t give up, the other party will appreciate it :wink:

2 Likes

Let us know how you got on. I got mine on fine for practice and when I tried with wife but it wasn’t her thing and it was a bit large and tricky to use even when properly on me but know lots of people on here who get on with them well.

Hi there.

I’ve got a few sleeves including this one. Trick is getting the air out. You don’t want too much lube.

The absolute best way I have found involves and empty biro pen tube. You need the full length and it to be empty. Put a bit of lube on the inside I only put a little in my finger and coat the inside. Put the biro tube in the sleeve to tip. Then just push your self into the sleeve. When you’re fully in give it a twist to get it comfortable. Hold it to your body tightly so you’re fully inserted and pull the biro tube out. It will be sucked to you so tight you can do whatever you like.

You can also kind of roll it inside out and push your penis in and squeeze the air out. It’s not as easy to get the air out tube method. But it works.

Also warm it up in hot water before you insert into your wife.

Let us know how you get on.

1 Like