Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

@VanillaWithSprinkles, You look beautiful, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@wildflower. You look beautiful, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@ChloJakes. You look beautiful, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Knight1119 :smile:

Thanks @Knight1119

@Lovehoney_Brenna I have found a small loophole. Once the message has been approved I can edit it and add more photos without needing additional approval. :+1:

Fantastic pics ladies :clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes: I am at work at the moment, so will be experimenting with uploading later on the laptop! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Think it was blurry because I uploaded it from the laptop via thumbnails by accident. I’ve uploaded the same pic from the tablet and I think it looks a bit better and bigger too :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s still got quite a small file size? I think yours are some of the smallest at about 28 and 36kb. When you take some more you could have a look and see if you can dial up your photo quality settings to max on your phone, and see if that makes a difference?

And have some people got a ‘hide my nipples’ feature? :slightly_smiling_face: They’ve been obscured very elegantly.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll try that when I take my next ones. I’ll take them with the tablet because the camera quality on my phone is shoddy to say the least! Just have to figure out how to dial up the quality settings now!

Luckily I took mine on a warm day so nipples were keeping a low profile! :slightly_smiling_face:

They’re all a bit different, but mine are in Camera → :gear: Settings → and it’s the Resolution you’re looking for. :+1: Mine goes up to 20mp, but I just took a photo of some cereal boxes and that was 5MB which may be a little large. :slightly_smiling_face: Even an 8mp one was over a 1MB though, so I’m not sure why yours are only tens of kb?

(of course, the forum may compress them, but someone would have to compare the size of the photo they uploaded against the one displayed :+1:)

1 Like

Amazing photos everyone. I’m speechless for once :drooling_face::heart:

4 Likes

Admiring everyone’s confidence! You all look amazing! God bless level 2! :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty pitch perfect pictures :slightly_smiling_face:

And (if people haven’t spotted it yet) if you upload your photo into your reply window and then press Preview, it gives you the choice of 100%/75%/50%, so you can choose the display size. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve got to say all the photos uploaded so far are stunning. So much confidence and self belief in each one. All the ladies and the partners they have should be Very proud of what they have and should count themselves to be very lucky indeed!

1 Like

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x. You look beautiful, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny. You look beautiful, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou so much @Knight1119 :kissing_heart:

@Ace12345. You look beautiful, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

@MsSubExperimenter. You look beautiful, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes