Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

I tried to upload the pics i saved from the old forum, but it will only let me upload a few until “Someone else replies”
Also, does this mean, our pics won`t be attached to our profile like in the old forum?

They’re not attached to your profile. They just go in a Topic for people to scroll down (like a photo newsfeed). :+1:

As for waiting until someone replies, that’s just its polite way of saying you should let someone else have a go. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I understand that Mr Chimp, i was just hoping to complete the job in one hit! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

But then you’d have none left to intersperse. :slightly_smiling_face: And you can upload more than one image into a post. :+1:

2 Likes

I will have to try that Mr Chimp, thanks for the tip! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All very beautiful photos posted well done folks… gulping now I wonder if I have the balls to post… not that your allowed to post balls :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: also have you to be a certain rank of user to post a pic.
I like wearing my WIFes panties during s@x is a pic of a male in panties allowed

2 Likes

@Chosen-one most attire is allowed as long as certain body parts aren’t showing!

1 Like

So keep the meat and 2 veg out the way :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and your ok
What about rank @WillC I’m still new user???

1 Like

You need to be level two which takes about a fortnight hence all us posting today. Also no erections visible through fabric!

The instructions are in:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lovehoney-members-photos-upload-and-view/257640

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(and the rough criteria for reaching Trust Level 2 is in Trust Levels and Badges?)

Wow @WillC someone’s been busy! Think I’ve used a lot of my daily quota of likes on this topic already! :wink:
Great pics by the way!

4 Likes

@wildflower they’re just the ones i saved from the old forum, still a few more to re-upload! I do have a couple of ideas for new pics! :wink:

1 Like

P.S. @wildflower that pink outfit…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::yum::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Another Top Tip now you’re a TL2 @WillC is that your 24 hour edit window is now 30 days. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@WillC thank you! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp thanks! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@wildflower you’re very welcome! :kissing_heart:

@wildflower that pink number wow wow wow :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks @Chosen-one :smile:

1 Like

I never actually posted pictures on the old forum :open_mouth: - is it just for lingerie and people etc or things like products too?

Do people post off-topic images as well or does it stay purely in the realm of sexy things?