Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x love those pasties, are they a lovehoney purchase??

1 Like

@WillC @Knight1119 thank you! Always appreciated.

@VanillaWithSprinkles Iā€™d love to say they were but they were purchased so long ago that I genuinely canā€™t remember :frowning:

2 Likes

@NibbleNob I have that heart-shaped FSOG toy.
It is from the Fifty Shades Freed range (purple with a rose gold trim). The charger is the same as the others in that range, as long as the rose gold base is unscrewed to charge it.
Hope that helps!

Youā€™re welcome @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, my pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very helpful thanks, will try to find something suitable to buy - she loved that heart shaped pleasure giver :grinning:

1 Like

Customer Services might have a spare Fifty Shades Freed charger?

1 Like

They suggested some other models that might have had the same size but we didnā€™t get it right at the time :man_facepalming:t2:

Hi I have tried to up load a pic but it does not seem to be appearing how can you tell if its uploading

1 Like

If you want to buy something from the same range then I also have this, which uses the same charger (and is a good toy): Fifty Shades Freed g-spot / clit stimulator.
There is also a classic shaped, ridged vibrator in the same range, which I donā€™t have. But they all use the same charger.
If you have Unlimited membership, then I think youā€™d get 25% off either of these.

@AWB1955 you have to wait for the moderators to approve your pic.
Good luck!

Looks like these two are our options:

Maybe the second one would be good for her.

Sometimes I think about what wondrous things my brain could do if it wasnā€™t so full of discontinued products :joy:

Is this your card?

@Justthe2ofus2007, beautiful picture, you have a very sexy back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes!! Such a shame itā€™s discontinued, itā€™s a beautiful set :frowning:

Thanks itā€™s been about 2 days

1 Like

@AWB1955 There might be an issue with your picture if itā€™s taken that long during the working week, you may want to check the pic to see if anything is faintly showing that shouldnā€™t (Iā€™ve had that before where my nipples were very faintly visible since the fabric was thin). If there is something, just scribble over it on editor and try again to upload it

1 Like

Hi thanks no I was just showing me in a pair of black nickers not that daring yet thanks for the help have you put any up recently

1 Like

@AWB1955 in the reply box it should tell you itā€™s uploaded with a load of computer code. You will then see a box with something along the lines of " You have 1 message pending"
Which means itā€™s awaiting moderation.

If you havenā€™t seen the above, i would try again. I uploaded a few on Monday and they were up with minutes.

1 Like

Only 4 so far (1 for each piece of lingerie) and they were up before on the old forum so i wanted to reupload them. Iā€™m putting some more up soon though as Iā€™ve just ordered a couple of bits

Fab picture @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x :+1:

1 Like