Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

Half my toy pictures are being posted horizontally, which loses something in translation - not the way I submitted them!

Please view them with your head tilted 90 degrees to the left! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Impressive toy collections everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::heart_eyes:!!! Makes me feel less bad about how large mine is :rofl: guess I can keep adding items without feeling guilty now :smile:

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought @Cassii :joy:

Are people just sharing toys they’ve got from Lovehoney? I’d love to join in and do one, most of my toys are from Lovehoney to be fair but I know there’s a few that aren’t but I’m not sure I’d remember exactly which ones are which! I wouldn’t want to break the rules so would be good to know what others are doing!

1 Like

I’ve went through my chargers and it looks like the charger for the Tracey Cox Rabbit will also work on the Fifty Shades Freed Desire Blooms Clitoral Vibrator. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

@VanillaWithSprinkles love your cheeky grin. You look so happy to be taking pictures to post.
:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Haha excellent job noticing. Always deliberately leave in the grin when cropping the photos.

1 Like

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna. You are a :star2:
Sorry I got over excited and posted a text reply to one of the Toybox photos - feel free to ignore :slight_smile:

as you already know I loved that about the hot cop outfit pic too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many more outfits in the arsenal waiting to be paired with a cheeky grin

3 Likes

@NibbleNob

This 2.5mm barrel jack cable says it’s compatible with the rabbit HunnyMonster29 linked:

Compatible with:

Lovehoney Desire G-Spot vibe (59244)

Lovehoney Desire Rabbit vibe (59243)

Fifty Shades Darker Rabbit vibe (63943)

Fifty Shades Darker G-Spot vibe (63944)

Tracey Cox Supersex Rabbit vibe (51639)

Tracey Cox Supersex Love ring (53326)

Tracey Cox Supersex G-Spot vibe (60074)

Sqweel Go (27037)

Pin dimensions: 8mm circumference, 12.5mm length, 2.5mm width

@TandS2015. We may not have the same toys but we do have the same taste in bedding! - OR - are you round my cosy bijou apartment right now ???
:grin: :grin: :grin:
Going Underground

1 Like

Wow some great collections of toys being uploaded! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Melody1 :joy::joy::joy::joy: No just simler tates

1 Like

Thanks @Mint-Monster, appreciate you doing this. Hope you didn’t get caught rummaging through all of your toys on my behalf :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, I did wonder if you might have a useful spreadsheet linking charging cable to toy for this very reason :grin:

1 Like

Not yet, but I am certainly considering it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Relational database maybe for improved performance?

I’m now debating on going for just the charger for £5 or waiting until one of the linked toys comes up on sale, little extra present for her as well as re-igniting the Desire Blooms favourite. Decisions, decisions.

3 Likes

No photos today!?! I submitted one but there’s none at all been posted

Thanks @Blonde_Bunny!

Thank you so much @wildflower

1 Like