Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

Hi can anyone help I’ve uploaded some pictures but there not showing on my profile yet does it take 24hours or so or should it be instant some advice would be much appreciated x

Suspender man wrote:

Hi can anyone help I’ve uploaded some pictures but there not showing on my profile yet does it take 24hours or so or should it be instant some advice would be much appreciated x

Hi Suspender man,

I can confirm they have not come through.

Please try re-sizing them, clearing cache/cookies, try using another browser or device too.

Is it an apple device you are using, if so what type and what software, please?

Oh well, despite my best cover up efforts, two didn't make it past the moderators...

1 Like

Hi Leanne thanks for your advice Im surprised as I managed to upload my profile the same way I’m using a iPhone 6 s

Suspender man wrote:

Hi Leanne thanks for your advice Im surprised as I managed to upload my profile the same way I’m using a iPhone 6 s

In this case, try the re-size and clearing cache etc. If it still doe snot work you could try another device to determine if is the I phone that may be causing some difficulties.

Apologies there is no known fix for the Apple issues we face, but the good news is the forum works without uploading images.

Was the same thing for me Suspender man: no probs uploading the profile picture from my phone but no joy with any other photos. The LH system even gave me the green tick and said the photos had been uploaded successfully, but it was fibbing. You’ll know when it works because your photos will be in your account and say ‘processing’ whilst awaiting moderation.

Hi Leanne the onscreen message says my photo has been uploaded but doesn’t show on my profile should it be fairly instant or is it just not uploading?

Thanks for the tips Gosig much appreciated did you eventually upload from your phone or did u use another device x

Ps your photos look amazing

Thank you for your kind comments *blushes*. I have to use a laptop to get the photos on the site. If you have another device of some sort I would put money on the fact that it will work fine.....if I had any money that is, which I don’t, because of this darn fabulous sale. Grrr.

May I take the opportuity to just say Gosig Go! & amazing Miss Terror! I decided to purchase the same sheer suspender bodystocking for my wife having seen how great it looks on each of you.

Blonde and flirty you also have some very well taken photos accentuating everything, very classy.

Thank you all for sharing - keeps me thinking about options for the missus, really appreciate it.

Not uploaded any for a while, maybe I should get snapping!

mature 2 when are you posting the the new pic carnt wait xxx

Mature 2 wrote:

Will be putting some new pictures on soon. ... Feeling nervous x

Great pictures, so far. Definitely no need to be nervous!

Mature 2 loving those red cheeks![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

@Justthe2ofus how sneaky didn't see your new picture till now, Love it![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Great pics sd63, great model and great photoggrapher. Love the outdoor ones from previously as well.

Uploaded some photos from a couple of years ago.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Loving the mini dress pics Gosig :)

Well!!! You've all done it again, who's uploaded photos again the past week or so, your all looking Fabulous. Mrs D, Gosig, teacake and Mature Vixen, Excellent pics, keep them coming 👍 May I need to get a few new ones done myself, it's been a few months since I last uploaded anything.