Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

teacake wrote:

Uploaded some photos from a couple of years ago.

Excellent! Especially for us that are relatively new on here, love the bondage elements to your pics and the one with the tissue (?) gag (please do correct me if I'm wrong!). I'm sure the new collection of photos after your next purchase will be awesome. πŸ˜‰ The lingerie you are modelling is also lovely! A fan of red myself. x

1 Like

Emerald269 wrote:

teacake wrote:

Excellent! Especially for us that are relatively new on here, love the bondage elements to your pics and the one with the tissue (?) gag (please do correct me if I'm wrong!). I'm sure the new collection of photos after your next purchase will be awesome. πŸ˜‰ The lingerie you are modelling is also lovely! A fan of red myself. x

Aww thats so nice Emerald that really puts a beaming smile on my face, It wasn't a tissue i'm into Scent Play/Teasing so it was my girlfriends freshly worn top, I know it was hard to tell what it was because i had to blank out my face.

So nice to hear good comments about the Lingerie as its something thats well not that normal for guys to wear, Yes the Red is really nice its nice to hear from a Fan of Red![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I am planning to get some different cuffs and a Mask and i still have a bodystocking that was gifted to me. I think in my new pictures i might have to have fun with clothing and cuffs.

Nice picture sissy Steve

Thank you for the compliments, from both of us xxx

Emerald269 wrote:

teacake wrote:

I am planning at some point to buy some skirts and maybe a Wig, I don't know but it seems it could be fun, definitely need to put some happiness back into me.

Added some more pictures again these are from a couple of years ago. Having some fun with clothing.

Amazing pictures Gosig wow πŸ‘looking good

Thank you for your kind comments (again). Did you change your mind about uploading some photos, or were you just scuppered by the LH system and its dislike of Apple products?

I have taken some photos but gave up with trying to upload with my iPhone I might try with my iPad . Keep those pictures coming u look great .

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Thank you mature I’m really stuggling with how I look at the moment. I was hoping after loosing 4 stone I’d be more happier, maybe a few more stone and I will x

Wow! 4 stone is amazing! Well done to you!

I lost this amount of weight not too long ago and I felt a lot better, of course there is still some self-esteem issues there, but you have to remember a lot of this is from all the bad experiences you've had (same here).

If it's any consolation, it's so comforting to have a friend like you on here and I can't believe our lives have almost been a 'mirror image' for both of us. When you talk about something (i.e. the weight loss) I could immediately relate to it, as I'd lost exactly the same amount through anxiety!!

Try not to focus on losing more weight, you truly have done fab! Keep concentrating on making the most of your assets with your lingerie collection. That's what I do to make me feel good!

My breasts got smaller after a while, which annoyed me. I had to put a tad more weight back on until they got to my desired size again. I am quite content with my body at present, thanks to Lovehoney lingerie! xx

Everyone needs to love themselves as they are, only then can you be at peace and live your life. x

Well proud of your achievement! xx

1 Like

Another few on today...seems no matter how big a star I put over...things...one picture just won't get passed.......oh well, never mind, hope you like them :-)

Great pictures again sd63, I have only had one picture not go though on closer look by zooming in i could tell why it was just a faint outline but still you would know what it was.

I see my picture is now live just a picture of me wearing my cat mask, Love how it shines![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

1 Like

Thank you xxx

Gosig Love the Red Bodystocking ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

1 Like

Why thank you fellow nibbler.

I agree with teacake, the red bodystocking looks amazing gosig, great pics.

Great pics Gosig not sure which look better the white lingerie or your latest pics in red personally the white is my favourite looking good πŸ‘

Thank you, each of you, for your kind comments. Sorry Suspender Man, I have no more white outfits, it will all be downhill from here I’m afraid. Mature 2, are you still planning to post some more pictures soon? That pretty paddle picture deserves a follow-up, surely?

Yay , finally got my order and uploaded four pictures . From here on out my tan will be fading . Will have to do product reviews soon . No idea of what I can buy next for photo session .