great heels on those shoes I like the stilettos @Ace12345 have you any others would like to see them
Great photo @FiE, twins ![]()
2 x @FiE is too much to handle
Not at the moment, these were kind of an impulse buy. I have some smaller ones at home and may end up buying some more like these later
@FiE wow!
Gorgeous photos ladies, @Justthe2ofus2007, @FiE, @glitterismyfavouritecolour @Blonde_Bunny ![]()
![]()
Sounds good @Ace12345 I love knee high boots and fishnet stockings or holdups
So many great photos today!
Well done and wow to @FiE, @Ace12345, @Roo95, @Justthe2ofus2007, @glitterismyfavouritecolour, @Blonde_Bunny - wonderful pics!
Special commendation to @Melody1 for those shots - especially the pic with the basque and the jeans!
I feel like I’ve missed so much! Absolutely in awe of you all.
I’ll pick my jaw up off the floor now… ![]()
Hey Everyone, Thanks for all your positive comments. Can’t lie, I must admit I was pretty pleased with the way the basque photos turned out. It just shows what Lovehoney lingerie can do for you! It was so comfy too. Didn’t want to take it off so wore it all day while ‘working from home’, albiet under the jeans, a t shirt, a sweatshirt, a hoody, and a blanket.
![]()
@MsR, @CurvyJilly, @Oldman, @PleasureDrone, @Serpentwand
Great couple of days of uploads
@Mint-Monster, love the way the red locks cascade down to the tartan frill. Holla the beauties rocking the bikinis @FiE / @Blonde_Bunny but pumpkin girl, pull out a Sharpie, sketch out a face and join the Halloween fun.
No doubt “Glitter will still be the favourite bottom” for @Afrodan. @Justthe2ofus2007, great to see yo posting happy again. @Roo95, yep, that’s what I’m aiming for ![]()
Ace: Killer! - (@Ace12345)
@WillC: Stay safe dude
Great photos…we do have some very sexy people here. Special praise to @Blonde_Bunny and @FiE…incredibly hot, keep sharing those sexy pics! ![]()
Thankyou all so much ![]()
I nearly - I almost clicked upload - posted a picture with my face
I’m still a little too much of a scaredy-cat but I think I’m going to do it ![]()
A few I missed yesterday…@ace12345 , @FiE . @Blonde_Bunny and @Melody1 all cracking pics !
@Melody1 that basque looks great on you! ![]()
Look forward to it @Blonde_Bunny!! ![]()
That would be great @Blonde_Bunny may give me the incentive to do it hope your having a good day
Yes, probably best to obscure your face unless you’re absolutely sure about it.
I’ve been thinking about it all day, I’m going to stay incognito for the time being ![]()
Can’t believe how fantastic everyone is looking this week xx
Everyone’s pics are amazing can’t wait to put a couple of mine on when the time comes that I’m allowed