Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

Yay , finally got my order and uploaded four pictures . From here on out my tan will be fading . Will have to do product reviews soon . No idea of what I can buy next for photo session .

69Ellie1992 and KTSub, that set looks stunning on both of you. Just tease me....wowzers! That fishnet body is super flattering.

Hope you are all happy with your pictures, they all look fabulous.

Interesting , posted four pictures that all were there last night . Now only two remain . One I get , even though it was displaying two products that LH sells . The other , I am at a loss .

Submitted two replacements that should go through , I hope .

Looking very hot Gosig great pics

Wow gosig amazing pictures absolutely stunning. Loving the pink number πŸ˜‰

Thanks to you both for your kind comments.

CharlieDickens: love the 'leatherboy' picture....how you are mid-undress, the idea of movement, that, Sir, is a very fine pose.

Smultron: just perfect, that latex dress looks so very flattering.

I am somewhat confused as to why one of my pictures has not been approved . Everything that needs to be covered is . Even did a reshoot to make sure . It even highlights a LH product . I don't get it .

Smultron love the latex dress fits you very well shows off that fine form wow

1 Like

Stunning pics Gosig X

Speedingmullet I have to say your pictures are great especially the red basque and fishnets πŸ˜‰

Why thanks😊 Your profile pic is πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Thanks Speeding Mullet, got to agree with Staplegun regarding your pictures.

Thank you 😊😊

Lots of fantastic pics from everyone!

SteamyBedtime - Your french maid and schoolgirl style outfits look especially good ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Gosig love your new pictures![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I like what you are wearing.

sd63 great pictures again.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Great stuff Gosig - not sure my Missus will go for the holey look mini dresses you are sporting but they do look very nice. Got my birthday coming up so I may well try my luck! Thank you once again for sharing your artwork. Have a great weekend everybody

Thank you both for your kind comments.