Members we miss

Haven’t seen @Amunique or @Green_Eyed_Girl for a while

6 Likes

Not heard anything from @The_Little_Ladybird recently, I hope everything is ok and you are just too busy to be on here. Would be good just to know things are ok.

4 Likes

Hi @steve19 Im good lovely. Still popping in here and there x

5 Likes

Seem to recall @Amunique saying she was having a bit of a tough time and was considering quitting the forum. Hope she is doing OK.

3 Likes

@mrssaffa I’ve noticed your absence, hope you’re doing well.

4 Likes

I didn’t think you’d been absent? :thinking:

2 Likes

@JoCat aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m okay, I had a break as some life stuff hit me hard but I’m checking in a bit more now that the storm has passed. :slight_smile: I hope you are well too. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Very glad to hear from you, and that the storm clouds are passing. Hope the aftermath hasn’t left too much damage for you.

1 Like

Hey :smile: no, not popping in much at the moment sadly. Trying to recover from having a couple of nasty bugs last month still, they really knocked me for 6 energy wise.
Hope everyone is doing ok. looking forward to some warmer weather

8 Likes

Hope you make a speedy recovery :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks :grin: it is just taking ages but i’ll get there. Many early nights

3 Likes

Good to see you again @Green_Eyed_Girl :wave: Wishing you a speedy recovery x

1 Like

Thanks @Kitty-Cat01. Hope everything is going well for you too.
Yes, i will have to stick my head in here more often. Life is getting busier at the moment though, in a good way, so have to pace myself for everything.

1 Like

I’m doing well thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl, also very busy!

That sounds positive! Have fun and pop in here when you can. It’s always good to see you but equally, if you’re having fun and too busy to check the forum, that’s no bad thing either!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Green_Eyed_Girl, I hope you feel better soon :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon @Green_Eyed_Girl :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks @Knight1119 and @Dirty-Wife . Hope everythings going well for you guys :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah everything’s all fine here :hugs:

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Green_Eyed_Girl, things aren’t going that well, but I keep pushing on thanks :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I’m missing @KinkyMira especially your amazing blog page you do. Hope all is okay x

1 Like