Members we miss

I always admired the posts made by Kinky Mira and read her blog regularly. She always had a great attitude and offered good advise. I more recent times Married girl posted some super pictures and again offered good advice. Since the new forum both have disappeared or so it seems. I hope they are both well and its because they are working so hard after lockdown.

MOD EDIT: Try to tag the member you miss with the @ symbol, if their username can’t be tagged then please do not mention them. Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve seen them both @steve19 maybe less regular but still about (I adore them too) x

1 Like

Married Girl has been around as has Kinky Mira, they’re just not posting much lately. I think it’s nice that concern is shown when regular posters step back. Just shows what a caring forum this is.

3 Likes

I’m going to pop this here:

Please do not discuss members who have been anonymised or deleted, if you can’t find their page in search then don’t discuss them. Happy to leave this open for now but if members who have chosen to leave are being discussed I will be forced to close it.

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you want to get their attention you can put an @ in front of their Username and they’ll get a little notification telling them they’ve been Mentioned. :+1: They still might be too busy to reply, but this gives them more of a chance to see it. :slightly_smiling_face:

@KinkyMira @Blonde_Bunny

5 Likes

I just wanted to pipe up here that from my old days on the Lovehoney forum I miss @Scorpius12 , I know she is still around as very helpful, useful reviews still appear from her but I miss my regular hot chocolate in Scorpresso’s – Lovehoney’s Virtual Coffee Shop! and the very useful advice and expertise she used to offer.

6 Likes

@K_c30_s (K&c30’s in old money :slightly_smiling_face:)

I checked his reviews & tester list a while ago and he’s still updating it, so I know he’s around somewhere… :slightly_smiling_face: C’mon buddy. I’ve done a specification table for the glass dildos and I need you to weigh and measure some… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello @steve19 Thanks for the lovely words. Yes, I am still around, just not very much at the moment. I’m struggling a bit at the moment, and when I’m struggling, my writing is crap - thus why nothing on the blog for a while. I’m be back there when I can, and here too xx

Love you too @Mrs.John xx

6 Likes

I hope you’re ok @KinkyMira, sending some hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks @Knight1119 Yes I’m OK, and I’ll get there. xx

1 Like

You’re welcome @KinkyMira, we’re thinking of you x :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mr and Mrs LNT, they’ve not been on for sometime now but I always found them helpful and fun, hopefully they’ll make an appearance again before to long

4 Likes

@Mr_LNT @lovingnewtoys

That was harder to figure out than it should have been. :brain::dash: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Ozymandius the pics were great!!!

I did try and find them but failed miserably, was hoping you might step in and help me out

1 Like

@lace21 has been quiet lately, miss him on the games topics, hope he’s ok.

1 Like

Ditto @WillC @lace21 was a real help to me last christmas…think he’s still browsing just not replying…well according to the stats anyhow. I’ve been checking on him

Fingers crossed.

:heart::two_hearts::heart:

4 Likes

I haven’t forgotten my promise for Christmas :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Naomithea we used to interact back in 2018, noticed you liked a few pics the other day! Hope you’re doing ok :relaxed:

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly where are you?? I need the Top Bird Trio back xx

4 Likes