Members we miss

Was thinking about @Gazza_64 and @David1986H - hoping you’re doing well :purple_heart:

As always @CurvyJilly, @Blonde_Bunny @wildflower :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey, thanks @MsSubExperimenter :heart:
I’m still checking in now and then but work has taken up the majority of my time recently…I’m ok though!
Thanks for remembering me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I miss @Melody1 ! I don’t think I’ve seen him around the forum since before Christmas and I miss him and especially his contributions to, and many likes within, What cheered me up recently.

Hope you’re okay @Melody1 .

4 Likes

Hope you and hubby are doing well @mrssaffa miss your ‘face’

1 Like

Miss Noir, she did pop up the last year after several years missing

Im still around, just not on here much lately.

Hope everyone is ok and thank you @MsSubExperimenter for having me in you’re thoughts :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Hope @Mint-Monster and @Melody1 are ok :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@SexyAucklandWidow @Justthetwoofus2007
How are you ?

1 Like

Hey babe, I’m still around xx
Thank you for thinking of me xx

2 Likes

Dont see @VanillaWithSprinkles hope she
is ok

2 Likes

Hey thank you for thinking of me guys… Still about, just life’s been manic with house and job!

1 Like

@pootle where are you at lovely? Hope you’re doing ok

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird . Hi. Havent seen much from you of late. I hope you are well and life has been good for you.x

2 Likes

@Iwill Im really good thanks lovely

New boyfriend is wonderful, Im so busy that I dont have as much time as I used to (posting less) but really really happy x

10 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird . Really pleased to hear life is good. So happy for you after the traumatic period you had to endure. X

2 Likes

Still here @JoCat
Thanks for the shout,not been on much lately as struggling with my head a bit at the moment,not helped by “home” life…

8 Likes

Would be good to hear from @Sophie01 soon and see how her career move is going

3 Likes

Sorry to read that lovely

2 Likes

Really miss reading your coments glad your ok @The_Little_Ladybird

3 Likes

I must agree with @AWB1955 , @The_Little_Ladybird is one member I look out for, they have been through some difficult times and some great times. AWB your comments are always respected and constructive as well.
I miss many members that over time have been very informative posting lots of very useful advice and then they suddenly disappear which is always a shame. @Blonde_Bunny , @Sophie01 and @Mint-Monster spring to mind but there are many more as well.

3 Likes