men and women lingerie?

what is your favorite kind of lingerie or undergarments do you like to wear to make yourself feel good sexy and confident not just to turn on your OH

Love to wear anything lacy or sheer !
Favorite is black lacy panties & suspender belt with black sheer stockings with lacy black wrap
This makes me feel so good & sexy plus my OH loves to see me dressed.
Quite often spend the evening chilling out in this before its 'fun' time !

A steel boned corset with a matching lacy thong. Makes me feel very powerful and confident.

I always wear sexy undies, crotchless knickers, thong, suspenders and stockings and pretty bras to match......I love feeling girly and sexy 😉

Bedroom wear for my oh is whatever he chooses..... Usually pvc of some description xx

I love my thongs and g strings. Sometimes opt for tight pants or boxers but not very often. Love undies with little to them but give me a good punch at the front 😜

Your underwear choices sound spot on Terri. Xx

I wear lace andor sheer underwear for myself every day. Usually black because most of my clothes are dark, but I have white and a few bright colors for a change, too. Depending on the clothes I'm wearing, I'll always choose stockings over tights. I also wear steel boned waist training corsets when I can. Occasionally I'll wear a basque or chemise.

Don't have an OH. Never had a partner who was really into lingerie. If I did, I would dress up for them, too.

I love lingerie but Ive never tried on any myself lol

Theres a first time for everything Throbinhood 😜 Give it a whirl!

Lovehoney flirty Lace and Mesh panties, I have them in Black, Red, Pink and Purple.

Love lacy crotchless knickers or thongs with matching bra.Stockings and suspenders are a favourite so mostly wear skirts and stilletos. Love to feel feminine and sexy.

Love lacy crotchless knickers or thongs with matching bra.Stockings and suspenders are a favourite so mostly wear skirts and stilletos. Love to feel feminine and sexy.

Sorry for double posting.Have had this problem all day.

Absolutely adore lacy boyfriend shorts / french knickers. They hug my bum just right 😊 OH just wears boxers 😒

Both like a bit of everything from retro high waisted to thongs but most of all lacy boy shorts or sexy boxers we can swap and share