Men (and womens opinions) how long before you are ready to go again

Hi,

So 5 times a night has never been my strong point, even in my youth I could never really go for more than a couple of pops a night, I like to think I go for quality rather than quantity, but just wondered how long it takes most fella's to be ready for round two.

Lately, I've found little-A (no I mean BIG-A ladies) has been waking up again quite quickly, but is then up/down/up/down which is pretty damn frustrating. Either stay asleep or do the job properly, is this normal.

Thanks

Mrs. B - I myself am ready to go instantly. I also have a sexual drive that is through the roof and just seems to increase as I age. I can solo play 4-5 times and then have sex 4-5 times in the same day and still be horny...

Mr B. Usually takes about 30-45 minutes to fuel up for round two. Then maybe an hour or two for round three. Each time it is more difficult to get hard and stay hard ecspecially if we go for longer rounds.

Me, I can orgasm 2,3,4 times in a session, and keep coming (so to speak) back for more but I do find that each time seems to get slightly weaker, the first time is definitely the best !

Hubby is similar to Mr B, but yes, after a couple of times it does become a bit unpredictable as to whether he's going to stay hard and he tends to 'pop up' when we're least expecting it ! Sometimes he can get really hard again in no time but no matter what we do he cant orgasm again.

We both can go again after about 12 hours but OH doesn't usually want sex again until after about 24. When we started we could go 4 times in a night and he'd be straight back up,but we could never have kept that up! After sex we just want sleep lol

Terri JJ wrote:

Me, I can orgasm 2,3,4 times in a session, and keep coming (so to speak) back for more but I do find that each time seems to get slightly weaker, the first time is definitely the best !

+1 - except (wierdly) my second time is usually the best, then it starts to weaken.

It really depends on how I am feeling, if I am woken up, you're lucky to get one go from me :p but during a session, I can go twice before it becomes a little sore and have to relax for an hour or so

I could go straight away again after sex usually! I'm insatiable for sex and am horny all day and night! :P

It takes me ages to be ready for sex - things get too sensitive down there after orgasm. It's a good few hours.

My oh tends to take a while but to get things going quicker we use the clear pump & then the lh basic cock ring. Works wonders every time

we never seem to have the time to have it more than once lol

My missus really doesn't want any touching or another go after 1st round.... I don't know how long before she would be ready again ....

not really sure how long I'd be...probably a little while, 30mins or so....but would be a lot less cum I'm sure!

My partner likes to go around 3 times in one night and it takes about 30mins/1 hour to be comfy enough to go again. I however prefer to stick to 1 mybe 2. It takes me a good hour before I can go again. :/

Me and myh are once a night really. My OH goes incredibly sleepy when he has just burst. I must admit that a massive wave of sleepiness comes over me after too so we just curl up together and fall asleep. I think once for us a night is enough as I'm a little sensitive after it all.
We don't have sex everyday as due to our work we don't always have the same days off but when we do have a couple of days off together I'm more than happy to go one day after the other after a good nights sleep!

Sometimes when I come, that's it! I can't do it again, but sometimes I can go again and again for a little while!

I'm pretty lucky I can cum again and again and again without having to stop.

mrs can cum over and over until shes worn out, then half an hour later shes ready for more, mr once cum it takes about the same time, but depends on stimulation

When younger, during the first years with my OH, 3-4 times per night.

Now, after 20 years marriage we're lucky if we can make it twice per night. Most often we fall asleep after one intensive session.

If I have a lot of squirts then ready again within the hour or if orgasm through clit stimulation then the next day... my partner can keep me going for 2-3 days gagging by leaving my clit alone and just making me squirt.. then he is knackered and gives me a final going over lol xx ready to go again within two/three days but due to his shifts and mine sometimes have to wait 5 days and so the cycle continues ;)

But when we r on annual leave awesome !!! Only got to fit it in around the kids lol xxxx

I can go again straight away. My boyfriend usually can't cum more than twice a day, but will be ready and willing to go again after an hour or so.

My girlfriend will keep cumming until i do. Especially wen she is on top. She cant control it. I do love seeing her face wen she cums again and again. Gets very emotional looking. Wen i eventually get the cance to cum even tho shes already climaxed abd want to again i dont let her stop until shes made me cum. I love that. She really looks about ready to cry shes cumming so hard but i wont let her stop. I am very highly strung. I can masturbate up to ten times in a day if im off wrk and not with the gf. We have plenty of sex but im very greedy. Takes me probably 20-30 mins to b ready again. SOmetimes when i have cum i leave it inside her and jeep the motion slow and bice i can just keeo going. Very rarely but it does happen. Shes driving to see me now. Jumping into mine for a quickie then taking me back to hers for some more. Im 30 and shes 31. Still young but keeping it goin strong. Ill b at it wen im 70 still. Well hopefully. Lol.