Men dress up as sexy sissy

One time she had left them on the floor in the bathroom I couldn't help but smell them I got so horny from it that i put them on then she came in the bathroom and didn't like what she was seeing. Things went down hill after that. To her she thought of me wanting to be a woman/crossing dressing she didn't let me explain, If she had she would of known it just made me feel even more sexier as she had been wearing them.

I agree with you 'teacake'. A lot of people are too quick to assume things and to be fair, the girl knew you liked smelling her undies and clubbing clothes even as she took them off.

I'm not judging her at all, but if she did give you the chance to explain (rather than flying off the handle straight away), she would've understood this was just another level to your 'turn-on' and not the fact you were a 'cross-dresser' or wanted to be a woman (not that there's anything wrong with that at all).

I could only understand her reaction (to some extent), if she wasn't aware of your fetish with lingerie and 'panty-smelling' whatsoever.

I'm glad you are happy and able to explore these things with the woman you are with now. x

🍰 A cake for you, teacake! lol. 😉

Emerald269 wrote:

One time she had left them on the floor in the bathroom I couldn't help but smell them I got so horny from it that i put them on then she came in the bathroom and didn't like what she was seeing. Things went down hill after that. To her she thought of me wanting to be a woman/crossing dressing she didn't let me explain, If she had she would of known it just made me feel even more sexier as she had been wearing them.

I agree with you 'teacake'. A lot of people are too quick to assume things and to be fair, the girl knew you liked smelling her undies and clubbing clothes even as she took them off.

I'm not judging her at all, but if she did give you the chance to explain (rather than flying off the handle straight away), she would've understood this was just another level to your 'turn-on' and not the fact you were a 'cross-dresser' or wanted to be a woman (not that there's anything wrong with that at all).

I could only understand her reaction (to some extent), if she wasn't aware of your fetish with lingerie and 'panty-smelling' whatsoever.

I'm glad you are happy and able to explore these things with the woman you are with now. x

🍰 A cake for you, teacake! lol. 😉

Yes Emerald some people can be quick to judge, for this situation with this person I was with I now put it down to her not fully understanding about the worn scent fetish and how it made me feel, She was young when you are young you don't know about different fetishes hell i'm older now and i'm still learning about new things![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) And way back then there was no internet so things were just not so open, Now you have the internet everything is more open and more people know about things.

I was watching something on youtube a guy had sent a email to this woman she was talking about her clothes it was a adult content youtube video and asked very nicely if she would send him her panties she felt so disgusted by it and made a youtube reply about it, really degrading him, saying how disgusting he was, She could of sent him a reply saying thank you for your email but no or she could of not sent a email at all. Some people just don't know that things like buying worn underwear is a fetish and some people like the smell/scent of a woman, from her point of view she might of thought it was disgusting but just didn't realize that us men get turned on by things that might not register in her head as something that someone gets turned on by.

Mmmm nice cake Emerald![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) lol

Well, I'm not disgusted with it, and good on you and other males that love wearing lingerie!

It's out of order that someone can slag someone else off like that on 'YouTube' or any social site. Like you say teacake, the woman didn't even have to respond if she didn't like what she saw.

That's what annoys me so much about the world, people can be so shallow and degrading towards others and even get enjoyment out of hurting others' feelings...so wrong!! 😔

Thank God for Lovehoney, where everyone can feel themselves and not be on the receiving end of prejudice. 💚 💜

1 Like

I've bought my wife a few things from LH - and to give them to her I've waited for her in bed in her new lingerie. Big turn on for both of us and I've extended it to often wearing sexy stuff for travel.

My wife enjoys it, but says I shouldn't do it out of the house - but that's the REALLY fun part.

BigInBerks wrote:

I've bought my wife a few things from LH - and to give them to her I've waited for her in bed in her new lingerie.

Oh my goodness, this is a bit of a lightbulb moment for me....if the husband wants to see me in new LH undies, I’m going to ask him to model them for me first. I think I would literally launch myself at him if he did. Can but ask 🤞

1 Like

And i thought i had good ideas, Nice one BiglnBerks that is such a great idea![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Yes! I love it. I bought my man some lacy boxers, and he’s worn a pair of my crutchless knickers. I’d love to see him in the whole kit! Thanks!

teacake wrote:

And i thought i had good ideas, Nice one BiglnBerks that is such a great idea

I know, right?

Husband agreed he would do it too, yayyy! Happy times. 😀

1 Like

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

Just found where my lacy boxers and things disappeared to. They were nestling in my wife’s underwear drawer. Now, either she has a notion of wearing my lacy items, or it was a genuine w error. I suppose that’s the problem of both of us having the same size in underwear. Then again, it does have obvious advantages ....!!!!

My LH see-through mesh boxers go in the 30 degree wash with wife's lingerie - so could be an easy mistake to make.

1 Like

Just picked up some stockings in the sale, and some suspender belts to go with them. Rushed in to the bathroom for a quick try on (it's half term :( )

I'm shaved smooth down below, and the stockings and suspenders just look wonderful around it!

Well for me I dress feminine when ever i get the chance, probably tending towards the Trans side of life, for me dressing is the only way of really expressing who i am, not brave enough to be fully out the closet yet however, i am only at peace when en femme. plus nothing better than getting my ass filled with my smooth stockinged legs up around my ears![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I don’t know what is ”normal” and I don’t care, either. I enjoy it when my partner dresses up for me, and even more if I force him to dress like a sissy. It’s super sexy and also shows who is the one in power. 😉 An extra bonus is that many of the underwear and clothes we have fit them better than they fit me. I see it asa double win, haha!

1 Like

Hi I agree with smultron 100%,i love it when my mistress makes me dress up for her

My wife makes me dress up for bed most nights, the last 2 nights I have been wearing a pink satin short sleeve top, black pencil skirt with rear zip fastening size 12, black wrap cardigan, stockings and suspenders, black shiney high heels size 8, 34a bra and knickers. I must admit I love the feeling especially when I wake up in the morning and it makes me super horny which is what my wife loves. She has just purchased me a newnew s 12 black shift dress with zip back fastening so looks like I will be wearing that the next 2 nights. Her rule is I wear each outfit for 2 nights then that goes into wash and she then selects my new outfit. On nights she does not get me to fully dress up she just tells me to wear a bra and knickers with either a cami top or satin nightie.......

2 Likes

Im a sissy crossdresser, love wearing lingerie and dressing up and all that. I want to be a woman the best I can. What are peoples thoughts of cheating on my wife or is it? Am i just exploring a fantasy / fetish? I have gone from having fun dressed up and using dildos etc when home alone but now want to experience the real thing, I now have a deep desire for cock, I just want to be the woman now and have it, I'm not attracted to men in any way but have this craving for cock? any feedback or thoughts would be welcomed as I'm a little lost in thinking what to do....

Hard for me to pull off looking to convincing as a female , the whole beard thing kind of wrecks it . I still occationally love wearing panties and some lingerie . Many years ago when I was into body building and was clean shaven all over I dressed up for Halloween in a stunning sexy blue dress of my wife's . She did my makeup and put a wig on me . She even bought me some high heels ( had to practice alot !) . We went to our neighborhood costume party and had a blast . Except one neighbor got toally freaked out seeing me cross dressed . Had several friends said it was because I looked twice as hot as his wife ever did . Needles to say , we had some great sex that night !

I am a crossdresser, I am the same as you. I don’t fancy men at all, but wow! I love cock

You are far from alone in your wishes.

Myself, and other men on this forum, have expressed a desire to be fuxxed and to suck a real cock although they are not physically attracted to men and are not crossdressers or sissies.

2 Likes

Could not have said it better myself . With my wife absent from sex for a long time and after her introducing me to anal play I have been trying all manners of anal toys . I use a number of dildos and for me the life like cocks are the best feeling , along maybe with the mental part of being penetrated . My imagination runs amok as I ride the larger ones of feeling a real cock . And wearing lace stockings sure adds to my kinky excitement while self pleasuring . On a bright note , my wife’s recent medical procedure seems to have reduced her pain and we have been mostly discussing getting back to a sex life . I could not be happier .

1 Like

That’s great news. I hope it all falls into place for you.

1 Like