Men dress up as sexy sissy

Is it normal for a man to get turn on dress as a sissy for his lady partner and he enjoys being her bitch

2 Likes
What is 'normal?

If you and your lady friend enjoy it, it's nobody else's business anyway.

Keep having fun with it that's what I reckon xx

1 Like

Have fun Sissy 😀

Well it’s defo that I get right old kick being dress up think it’s a nice change for you lady’s x

Nothing wrong with it at all. I dunno if I'd call it a massively popular kink, but it's definitely a normal one.

i agree nothing wrong dressing up to be your wifes bitch dressing is a big part of me not harming no1 crossdress forever

+1 to LNT.

As long as you are happy, safe and secure what does it matter what others think?

Thanks that means a lot throught I was strange to enjoy being some one bitch

1 Like

H and welcome 👋. Just relax and join in, as everyone else as said it's very friendly, open and non-judgmental. There are plenty here who enjoy dressing up and plenty of ladies, and men, who like their fellas to dress up. Have fun.

i like dressing up in lingerie, i wouldn't describe what i do as sissy play though, however i do like being my OHs bitch, as you put it :)

As for normality, pssssh, if you like it who cares what others think of as normal

Yea love it mste can’t get enough

must say, you look an awful lot better in it than i do (assuming thats you in profile!)

satinclaire wrote:

i agree nothing wrong dressing up to be your wifes bitch dressing is a big part of me not harming no1 crossdress forever

+1 Mega agree with this 'satinclaire'.

My hubby probably wouldn't want to be 'my bitch' (wearing lingerie), which is a great shame. Not only am I missing out, but he is too!

I don't know, maybe someday I can get him to consider it, you know, ease him in gently to the idea (and the lingerie, lol!)

Ooh, a lovely pair of red lacy knickers at first, not too intimidating or demanding I don't think!?

Hearing others' talk about this is a turn on for me though, and I try to imagine what it would be like in our relationship.

I'm happy enough being 'his bitch' though, lol. x 😜

Sissy wrote:

Is it normal for a man to get turn on dress as a sissy for his lady partner and he enjoys being her bitch

Nothing wrong with that i'm into dressing up into womens worn clothes that could seem stranger, Ok i'm not into the bitch part its not for me but that's not saying I will never give it a go, I'm not sure about the sissy part how do you act out the sissy/bitch bit, maybe I will bring this up with my girlfriend.

I don't know how old you are but as you age you seem to let go of what others think and think about letting go and enjoying what you like to do, When i was younger 19 I found out i had the love of scent and wearing my partners underwear, she really liked that, I loved any of her clothing that she had worn and again she enjoyed me smelling her tops/bra etc.. even keeping them for masturbaiting when i wasn't with her.

But I overstepped the line one night after clubbing, she knew how much she turned me on when she was wearing her clubbing clothes, She would always be fine with me smelling her and her clothes while we were clubbing and when we got back home, she would be fine with me smelling them when she took them off as she knew it made me feel even hornier and it was a part of foreplay, but this is where I crossed the line with her, One time she had left them on the floor in the bathroom I couldn't help but smell them I got so horny from it that i put them on then she came in the bathroom and didn't like what she was seeing. Things went down hill after that. To her she thought of me wanting to be a woman/crossing dressing she didn't let me explain, If she had she would of known it just made me feel even more sexier as she had been wearing them.

She was young I was young in those early days when you are young you are not always open to things, I often think back to that time and i'm pretty sure she woulld be ok with it now she is older.

I guess what i'm trying to say is some people wont like it at all some people wont like it untill they are more educated about it so explain why you like it then they can make up their mind if its something they can like or be ok with.

After me crossing the line I had always been up front with what i like, It gets easier as your older![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) The person i'm with now loves me wearing her clothes she had never come across this before so thought it was a bit weird until i told her why i like doing it, she even tells me i look better in some of her things than she does. She tells me it makes her happy and tingly knowing how her scent and worn clothes turns me on.

Yes that’s all me really is x

Would like to post more pics but having trouble doing it lol x

Hi sissy, I replied in another thread where you have mentioned pics. Another member also offered help:

Here is a copy of what was said :

If you're using an iPhone there's a bit of a tech issue with photos but you can use something like Dropbox as a workaround. If you're not using an iPhone then they'll need to be moderated by the staff before they go live (though they should show up as 'pending' in your profile in the mean time). Here's a link to the photo info:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661879-lovehoney-members-photos-upload-and-view/

Hi sissy and welcome.

I have mentioned in a past thread do not worry too much about the friend feature, some people use it and others don't and that is up to the individual. If they do not accept - oh well they probably don't use the function.

Just to let you know I have closed your other introductory thread as this seems to be a duplication.

Do take a moment to go through the rules and welcome thread, it will really help you get off on the right track here.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661389-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum-please-read/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Enjoy the forums and I hope you find all the advice you need here.

All in this thread:

Hi Sissy,

Please take a moment to take a look at the replies you have had in other thread where you have asked the same questions, particularly around images:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/1749648-no-freinds/

Another member and I have offered help on this front.

Have tried but stil not work done porfi ok